Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that “I’ll take you to Disney” very creepy and weird. I can’t decide if it’s a power play, desperation, mental illness, some combo. I guess he should thank his stars that Gary is Gary. That kind of platonic love bombing where you go from “hello” to third luxury international trip within months would not work out long term with very many people.

Reactions: 7
He needs to get into his car (which is surely rusting from being parked up) and go......anywhere. He has all the time in the world and he's now raking in money from Patreon so it's just desperate that he's watching tv all day in between trips. He's just Gary C with more money.
I can't imagine having the free time and money he seems to have, especially as he has no ties like a relationship or a pet, and not spending at least a day a week exploring somewhere. After lockdown had lifted, my partner and I spent a few months driving to a variety of places within an hour of us and just visiting them. This included Isaac Newton's house! Which was free to visit the outside of, so even without the money it's only the trip he'd need to do. He could even vlog it, to pay for his petrol and ticket (if needed).

Reactions: 3
Jen asks Adam what he’s going to do today on the Island… ‘Absolutely nothing’ he replies… so the same as the other 364 days of the year then Adam 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
If I could I'd add a clip of them from the vlogs Cat calling flynn ryder in the parks.

If Tim tracker did that to a princess they'd be uproar
I am absolutely wanting to see this.

It really is interesting, it seems like the Flynn Ryder performers are typically the hottest male actors at Disney. I would say even more than Gaston. Like they are required to wear a certain size tight pants that show off their large butt.

Reactions: 1
Well that is terrifying

Also, I don't follow Brogan , but she looks at least 10 to 15 years older than 30 here.

Screenshot_20240324_120825_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Two of the most patronising and insincere smiles I think I've ever seen

Screenshot_20240324_142014_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Oh my god what a word salad.

Maybe we should start writing and publishing similar reviews of his vlogs

Screenshot_20240325_054440_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Adam doesn't like/understand it = obviously not one for the masses

Couldn't be you could it Adam?

That last line! Does he think Netflix is reading this crap? He’s a semi reclusive man with stunted emotional development who wrote a pamphlet about Disney and couldn’t be bothered to fact check it or keep it updated. Professional television writers will not be hiring him as a script consultant but he seems to think he’s auditioning for that role with these GCSE level reviews.

• Heart
Now I haven’t read it myself but I do know it’s a very popular science fiction book, to which he makes no reference. That word salad above is him explaining his way out of not understanding what he’s watching.
I mean, while I have not yet watched the show, but I have read at least the first book in the trilogy (really didn't like it well enough to continue), and from what I can gather, they're taking pretty huge liberties with the story. The novel takes place entirely in China, whereas Netflix expanded it to have an international cast.

There's also a Chinese-language version that is available on Peacock, which adapts the book much more directly, although was also made to appeal to CCP censors. Although the author of the book is not exactly anti-CCP, so I don't know how far they would have really have pushed things.

Reactions: 1