Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleshed out Adam’s wiki with a lot of help from the posts on here so thanks! https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-hattan

it’s like reading satire but it’s actually all true, made me hate him and Gary even more 🤣🤣

Looks like Gary deleted the tweet where he said he gets paid to do the washing up from 9 years ago, so he definitely reads here 😆 Hi bleep! 😘
I watched 5 minutes of that Gary C documentary you link to, and he has photos on his wall of people he met a year ago, but doesn't hang around with friends he's known all his life because they have "jobs and kids"

Says it all don't it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched 5 minutes of that Gary C documentary you link to, and he has photos on his wall of people he met a year ago, but doesn't hang around with friends he's known all his life because they have "jobs and kids"

Says it all don't it
I think that is probably why he exclusively hangs around with people much younger than him. Although id say most people in their 20s have achieved more and are more independent them him

Reactions: 5
I think that is probably why he exclusively hangs around with people much younger than him. Although id say most people in their 20s have achieved more and are more independent them him
Yeah it gives him more license to act like a manchild, can't run around collecting pins and crying at meeting the Beast if you're hanging around with people with actual jobs and lives.

Reactions: 2
Mr Media Studies is back

Also Adam, you do not need a tub of ice cream. Try an apple

Screenshot_20240320_212544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_212548_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Reviewing something he didnt even watch 🤣🤣 get over yourself!
Him, Gary (especially) and Brogan seem to spend all day everyday just reading or watching tv, thinking their reviews are insightful but it’s very sad and they only love the most basic stuff… mr big business man.
Mr global traveller with no interest of culture, history, or learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mr Media Studies is back

Odd that he is has seen the series and remembers it well enough to know the characters well, but hasn't actually seen the movies after all these years.

You hear they're doing a third?! Well yes, as its been in the news everywhere You likely will have. You haven't been partial to some inside gossip!

Screenshot_20240322_112821_Instagram.jpg

He desperately tries to come across as this humble, cute old romantic but actually his narcissism and ego always get in the way

“Choked up a lot” = grown man crying at Downton Abbey. Huge red flag to prospective boyfriends. He probably thinks he’s being relatable but he actually comes off as being emotionally unstable.

I'll admit there was a scene at the end of the first movie that hit a bit close to home and caught me. But even then I didn't actually cry lol

Like you say, he thinks he is being cute and relatable

He needs to get into his car (which is surely rusting from being parked up) and go......anywhere. He has all the time in the world and he's now raking in money from Patreon so it's just desperate that he's watching tv all day in between trips. He's just Gary C with more money.

Just watched Witchy Poo Jen Lefforge’s vlog - OMG Twattan has put on some weight, he’s got man boobs.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone watch gary c’s live just now?

Adam’s reaction to Alex and Max getting married was not ‘congratulations!’ like a normal person, but ‘i missed it! Gary, did you know?’ Making it about himself, of course.

Also, the day he met Gary at summer in the city he said ‘stick with me and ill take you to Disney’. He didnt have a proper YT channel, yet took Gary to DLP, WDW and Disneyland, California in the space of 1 year. WTF? How was he affording this before he has YT income? It has to be mum and dad, no other explanation.

Attachments

• Wow