Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now heโ€™s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam better start looking for an American sugar daddy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think he's more likely to be the sugar daddy! He reads endless YA fiction where teenagers have their first romance. He thinks random young guys in queues are his soul mate. He's quick to pay for lavish trips for people he barely knows. My money is on 35 year old Adam taking some young guy on concierge cruises over some rich, older man wanting to flaunt Adam around. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think he's more likely to be the sugar daddy! He reads endless YA fiction where teenagers have their first romance. He thinks random young guys in queues are his soul mate. He's quick to pay for lavish trips for people he barely knows. My money is on 35 year old Adam taking some young guy on concierge cruises over some rich, older man wanting to flaunt Adam around. :LOL:
Yeah I can completely see this in the future. He is already buying company through 'treats'. I can imagine that continuing as he ages

Reactions: 1
Adam needs to be in control, and he wouldn't feel in control if he was the sugar baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Wtf is Disneyland-land ?! Just call it by its name, Disneyland California

Screenshot_20240313_213501_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
5th option: something original??? He's done all those to death and seems to hate Disneyland Paris...

Reactions: 8
Center Parcs? Really? He has the whole of Europe available at his doorstep but Center Parcs tops the list ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
He was just on a cruise - who the hell wants to watch him eat cheese and watch sister act again (and again and again and again).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How about Vegas. A few rides (as let's face it, he doesn't go on many), lots of hotels where you can video the lobbies, loads of restaurants where no doubt they serve chicken tenders to rate out of five, and it is divorced from reality a bit like the make believe world of Disney. But he'd never do that as that would be too far out of his comfort zone .

Reactions: 8
Adam only likes to go places heโ€™s already been a hundred times, making for riveting content.

He likes safe bubbles that he can run away from life to. Disney (in English speaking country only), disney cruises where he doesn't get off the ship, centre parcs (another bubble) and DLP which is still an English speaking bubble (and he seems to hate it anyway).

He doesn't like traveling at all.

Hey friends,

I've started a Wiki for Adam so we can capture and archive his best and worst moments.

There's also a lovely pink button at the top of each thread page that will take you there. This is a collaborative effort, so please feel free to contribute. There isn't much there yet, I just wanted to get it going. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There needs to be a whole chapter on Gary C, the out of 5 rating system and social anxietyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 3