Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey friends,

I've started a Wiki for Adam so we can capture and archive his best and worst moments.

There's also a lovely pink button at the top of each thread page that will take you there. This is a collaborative effort, so please feel free to contribute. There isn't much there yet, I just wanted to get it going. Cheers!
Thank you! Ill def add some stuff on the weekend (what a sad little life, Jane). How do you add a wiki? So many need one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure you start here. Put in a request asking for one, it's first created by mods.

View attachment 2815873
That's right! Just make a request in the support thread, and be sure to request a Pink Button on the main content thread.

I came across this article on Adam and Gary C from 2020 when I was googling and looking for basic content for the Wiki:

Not a bad round-up of them.

Reactions: 1
1264BDD9-BF66-4264-A439-896A2C723DD5.png
1F9324BC-1F40-42C6-B7FA-C3306A357AC5.png
6ACA50CA-2650-407E-86FC-FABBAC52EE42.jpeg

The anxious one isn’t anxious here… The shirt isnt doing him much favours as it’s hanging under his gut

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Fleshed out Adam’s wiki with a lot of help from the posts on here so thanks! https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-hattan

it’s like reading satire but it’s actually all true, made me hate him and Gary even more 🤣🤣

Looks like Gary deleted the tweet where he said he gets paid to do the washing up from 9 years ago, so he definitely reads here 😆 Hi bleep! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine the diet and fitness routine he'd need to NOT gain weight on his staple diet of theme park quick service and plane food. I'd probably be the size of PMM if I did what Adam is doing.

Reactions: 2
Plus he has a very sedentary lifestyle. No commuting etc to burn off some cals.

I suspect he thinks 'disney steps' are enough, but you can't outwalk a bad diet.

Reactions: 3
Fleshed out Adam’s wiki with a lot of help from the posts on here so thanks! https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-hattan
Fantastic job!!! I recognize some items from a few of my posts that were referenced. 😂
The one thing I did not see is: Adam is author of the children's classic "The Pumpkin Princess" 😂😂😂😂😂 though I did see children's books listed under Hattans products. The Pumpkins Princess is a "classic" up there with Stuart Little, The Cat in the Hat, Charlotte's Web, etc! It deserves to be mentioned by name! 😂

Some of my favorite points in the wiki
A ‘best-selling’ author, Adam's most creative writing is seen when giving himself job titles.
His actual job is 'Jobless Holiday Vlogger and Tatty Merch Flogger’
Adam refers to the Hattan Company Ltd as if it's a multinational company despite being a company-of-one from his living room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Fantastic job!!! I recognize some items from a few of my posts that were referenced. 😂
The one thing I did not see is: Adam is author of the children's classic "The Pumpkin Princess" 😂😂😂😂😂 though I did see children's books listed under Hattans products. The Pumpkins Princess is a "classic" up there with Stuart Little, The Cat in the Hat, Charlotte's Web, etc! It deserves to be mentioned by name! 😂

Some of my favorite points in the wiki
A ‘best-selling’ author, Adam's most creative writing is seen when giving himself job titles.
His actual job is 'Jobless Holiday Vlogger and Tatty Merch Flogger’
Adam refers to the Hattan Company Ltd as if it's a multinational company despite being a company-of-one from his living room.
Yup, i did use some of your posts as references (thanks!!), so the wiki is really more of an entire Tattle effort, I just put it into one place. And of course, it’s an ongoing page so edit as you wish.

Although this is Adam summed up beautifully in just one tweet.

IMG_9353.jpeg

Really can’t stand the prick and his lies, so hopefully new people to Adam (and Gary), will see what’s up.

But I’m thinking Victoria next 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm happy to see the Missed Connection IG post is in there as it's my favourite Adam moment. Honestly made my day when that happened. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched any of the recent series with the 2 extra guys. It doesn't interest me at all. I doubt I'm missing too much, the vlogs have gotten very repetitive. 🥴

If I could I'd add a clip of them from the vlogs Cat calling flynn ryder in the parks.

If Tim tracker did that to a princess they'd be uproar

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched any of the recent series with the 2 extra guys. It doesn't interest me at all. I doubt I'm missing too much, the vlogs have gotten very repetitive. 🥴
You definitely aren't missing much. I recapped all of the vlogs previously so that can save you the time from watching. Alex and Max brought nothing to the vlogs, and probably made them worse as Adam seemed extra annoying as a result.

Reactions: 5
Plus he has a very sedentary lifestyle. No commuting etc to burn off some cals.

I suspect he thinks 'disney steps' are enough, but you can't outwalk a bad diet.
It might be if he actually did "normal" Disney days, but getting tired at noon taking an uber back to "relax" is not cutting it...
---
Yup, i did use some of your posts as references (thanks!!), so the wiki is really more of an entire Tattle effort, I just put it into one place. And of course, it’s an ongoing page so edit as you wish.

Although this is Adam summed up beautifully in just one tweet.

View attachment 2820536

Really can’t stand the prick and his lies, so hopefully new people to Adam (and Gary), will see what’s up.

But I’m thinking Victoria next 😏
No way that is real!!

None of those "achievements" mean anything today. Anyone can start a company, and anyone can upload a book to Amazon.

I'd post a warning for kids to focus on school instead.