Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
I believe the last vlog series that had at least 100k views throughout the entire series was the Cruise series with Kieran.

Of all the "supporting acts" I do not mind Kieran. . . now he does not bring anything to the table, but he is much more tolerable than Gary, Jen, Alex, Max, Sam, Dale, Jesse, Rachel, etc. . . . . As for cheers ears between Adam drooling over Luke, and Keith seeming to "admire" Adam :rolleyes: perhaps I will put them in a category of their own.

View attachment 2943545
Wow! Thanks @Century20. I did not realize that Kieran was the Best Supporting Actor in a Hattan Snooze Cruise production! I thought that award would always go to Gary! 😜 Interestingly, Adam even looks better in those thumbnails, too, and that is saying something!🤔 Very interesting.

Reactions: 3
Adam basically left a snail trail behind him whenever he was with Kieran, it was horrendous to watch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He so looked that word up to sound more intelligent and author like

Screenshot_20240519_133015_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
1000002702.png

Arghhhh, that TV show you're making a reference to isn't called "Come Dine With I", is it? Stop trying to sound clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing shines brighter than stupidity and ignorance

The harder he tries, the more obvious it is he isn't very educated/experienced.

He is role playing what he thinks and author is and does

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Come Dine With I... :ROFLMAO: In the words of my friend from Dublin I'm scarlet for ya Adam. No wonder he doesn't have any non-paid friends. They'd be exhausted from cringing every 5 minutes.

It was Jen who got him to start Patreon, something his lazy arse should have been doing years ago. Maybe if she suggests going back to education he'll do it. How are you 30 years old and an ''author'' but your grammar is so bad you couldn't get hired in customer service.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is his patreon going? Is he down to one video a month yet?

He missed his chance. The pandemic was a gift for vloggers, he should have been building his brand then, creating products and monetising all the people who were discovering him and also in need of disney content. Imagine all the prints he could have made and sold alone.

Reactions: 1
No lie, searched 'Adam Hattan' on amazon to see when his book was released, and this was about the 6th or 7th result....🤣

Screenshot_20240519_154701_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is his patreon going? Is he down to one video a month yet?

He missed his chance. The pandemic was a gift for vloggers, he should have been building his brand then, creating products and monetising all the people who were discovering him and also in need of disney content. Imagine all the prints he could have made and sold alone.
Fairly quiet. His typical 1st of the month competition post, and his book launch event post is all I see.

It seems Adam hit his peak in 2022 in terms of Sub growth. I would say a good amount of it probably had to do with those planning their 1st Disney trips following the pandemic. I don't see him overtaking any of those other disney vlogging losers, unless he did what Jojo's world did and buys subs. (1.5 millions subs. . yet averaging only 20k in views)

1716133898704.png

Reactions: 1
Fairly quiet. His typical 1st of the month competition post, and his book launch event post is all I see.

It seems Adam hit his peak in 2022 in terms of Sub growth. I would say a good amount of it probably had to do with those planning their 1st Disney trips following the pandemic. I don't see him overtaking any of those other disney vlogging losers, unless he did what Jojo's world did and buys subs. (1.5 millions subs. . yet averaging only 20k in views)

View attachment 2945519

Jojo is hysterical and sad at the same time. His engagement is appaling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh God I want to punch him in his latest insta story.

Riding a wooden horse around the restaurant, and he wonders why he can't find a guy

View attachment 2942304View attachment 2942305View attachment 2942306View attachment 2942307View attachment 2942308
Look at me look at me look at me!
---
Max and Alex seem nice but extremely boring. I’m not sure they’ll help Adam’s views especially if he’s gone for a longer type vlog.
Agreed. Nice to look at , seem nice people, but boring as duck!
---
These fucktards are numpties. Twattan, brogmonster, all of them. Let's cash in on a fairly evil conglomerate pretending to do good, and recreate it as our own. I was number one in the lgbtqi+ under 14 section on amazon for 3 hours and believe that's a life changing achievement....really?!??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This man must be shi**ing 💰 $300 for a meal in Enchante. $51 for a cocktail and Champagne ranging from $20-65 per glass.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If Jen was not insufferable enough. . . . . . she "sings" in the latest vlog. I feel for the people sitting around her in the lounge while this was going on.

In today's vlog Adam and Jen go for breakfast and walk around one of the shops, Adam goes for a massage, he skips the mid-day Aladdin show with Jen so that he can chill in the room with a room service cheese plate while talking to Gary, followed by dinner at Enchante with Jen where he spends $300 for dinner, followed by a trip review. THE END.

Sorry @Mark81 he mentions he did not bring his bingo caller jacket oops I mean blazer on this cruise. Perhaps next time.

1716152473755.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If Jen was not insufferable enough. . . . . . she "sings" in the latest vlog. I feel for the people sitting around her in the lounge while this was going on.

In today's vlog Adam and Jen go for breakfast and walk around one of the shops, Adam goes for a massage, he skips the mid-day Aladdin show with Jen so that he can chill in the room with a room service cheese plate while talking to Gary, followed by dinner at Enchante with Jen where he spends $300 for dinner, followed by a trip review. THE END.

Sorry @Mark81 he mentions he did not bring his bingo caller jacket oops I mean blazer on this cruise. Perhaps next time.

View attachment 2946186
@Venom please come and collect your man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.