Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of these people would be with Adam if he didn't pay for stuff and/or give them exposure in his vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
None of these people would be with Adam if he didn't pay for stuff and/or give them exposure in his vlogs
Truer words have never been spoken! 😉🤔 Sadly, it’s true. That says a lot about all of them who use Adam. Oh well, back to Woody’s Roundup BBQ, YeeHaw! 🤠

Reactions: 3
Didn’t he get panic attacks from restaurants a year ago, and now he’s the center of attention in them? What an idiot.
I was going to say the same thing.... no social anxiety present!! 🤔

Watching this latest cruise series with Jen is painful enough, I am not sure I can watch another one with Max & Alex..... I guess its at a point now I rather see Gary back. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As it has been said before. Adam is a supporting character in his own life. His audience tunes in for Gary for the most part.

Reactions: 10
His views aren't exactly earth shattering of late

People don't really care about Adam when not in wdw. Even with Gary in his book video didn't do great

Screenshot_20240518_060317_YouTube.jpg

And his last wdw trip with Gary is below 100k views after day 3 onwards

Screenshot_20240518_060532_YouTube.jpg

And also the most boring couple and that’s saying something since most Disney vlogger couples look like toddler siblings and make Bath and Body Works their personality. They have everything to gain from Adam - followers, freebies and he has nothing to gain from them. Plus they have jobs and lives of their own back home. Adam has nothing except these trips. Paging Louis Thereoux!

Reactions: 4
Max and Alex seem nice but extremely boring. I’m not sure they’ll help Adam’s views especially if he’s gone for a longer type vlog.

Nope, Alex and Max are not the force multiplier in getting views. In fact, as @Mark81 has shown in his post, the video with them received the least amount of views! I concur with @Geetbo, if they did not want Adam to be a part of their wedding proposal, can’t Adam get the message? They don’t like you! I was so embarrassed watching that! Yikes! 🫣😜

Reactions: 2
I love the fact that no-one took any notice of them, bet Twattan was disappointed. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Him jumping around on that horse is just embarrassing. I’m a Disney adult but this is taking it a bit far. And no social anxiety going on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His views aren't exactly earth shattering of late
And his last wdw trip with Gary is below 100k views after day 3 onwards
Agreed.
I believe the last vlog series that had at least 100k views throughout the entire series was the Cruise series with Kieran.

Of all the "supporting acts" I do not mind Kieran. . . now he does not bring anything to the table, but he is much more tolerable than Gary, Jen, Alex, Max, Sam, Dale, Jesse, Rachel, etc. . . . . As for cheers ears between Adam drooling over Luke, and Keith seeming to "admire" Adam :rolleyes: perhaps I will put them in a category of their own.

1716039294732.png

Agreed.
I believe the last vlog series that had at least 100k views throughout the entire series was the Cruise series with Kieran.

Of all the "supporting acts" I do not mind Kieran. . . now he does not bring anything to the table, but he is much more tolerable than Gary, Jen, Alex, Max, Sam, Dale, Jesse, Rachel, etc. . . . . As for cheers ears between Adam drooling over Luke, and Keith seeming to "admire" Adam :rolleyes: perhaps I will put them in a category of their own.

View attachment 2943545

Haha I really like Cheers Ears, but I agree, not with adam. He brings them down.

I used to like Sam but I think he would annoy me after a while as he seems a bit immature. Dale is definitely annoying.

Kieran I think is just a nice guy, quite intelligent and 'normal' and is definitely best of the bunch

Reactions: 6
Adam Hattan #11 - He might be bringing out a book, but he’s still a deluded crook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.