Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With those ears and that mouth/chin situation, Max looks like Santa’s dumbest elf. The one who couldn’t read the lists and hack it in the workshop so Santa sent him out to pack up the sleigh instead which beefed him up and gave him one redeeming feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With those ears and that mouth/chin situation, Max looks like Santa’s dumbest elf. The one who couldn’t read the lists and hack it in the workshop so Santa sent him out to pack up the sleigh instead which beefed him up and gave him one redeeming feature.
I cant stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣
Also, the way he talks, instant boner killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't expect Adam to last much past 11:30AM.
The only way Adam can do an after hours event is if he has chill time back at the hotel during the day, and shows up at the park around 7pm. By 930- 10pm he will complain he is getting tired and will want to go back to the hotel.

Reactions: 1
Tired of Disney rather than physically tired probably. He must be bored out of his brains with the whole thing.

Tired of Disney rather than physically tired probably. He must be bored out of his brains with the whole thing.
This tired? Like the day he tried to get through a complete day at epcot? He was miserable.
1000010023.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A special surprise for them? That Adam bought I would guess
I thought that, buying friendships because it's the only way he knows how to make them. Do you think he'll mention 45 times in the vlog that he has paid for a VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE?

Reactions: 2
How exciting! 🙄 another mega vlog later this summer which will include the boring duo of Max and Alex. I can't wait! 😒

Best day ever at Universal? Adam, did you stay more than 2 hours or did you have to go back to the hotel for chill time and food court chicken tenders?

View attachment 2948149
How fake is that mega t̴w̴a̴t̴ watt smile ?

Reactions: 2
Why does this bore think his audience wants a mega vlog? He’s so insufferable and it’s so embarrassing to watch him try to buy friends.

Why does this bore think his audience wants a mega vlog? He’s so insufferable and it’s so embarrassing to watch him try to buy friends.
2 travel days would get him more views, esp now that he's Upper both ways. Hannah Ricketts racked up over 600,000 views on her travel day in old style BA Club. He could do the same with a decent thumbnail and clickbaity ''was it worth it'' or ''I was shocked'' title. 2 videos, big views, more money and no need to film any of the Groundhog Day stuff in the parks.

Reactions: 4
especially as he doesn’t like the parks he just likes flying 😂 I don’t know why he doesn’t just fly somewhere and film that

Reactions: 5
Because he doesn't really like vlogging, it's not his job, it's not his passion...going to WDW is all he wants to do he just needs the vlogs as an excuse to do that.

Like taking a "day just for me" when you're out there for all of 8 days...it's a hard life for Twattan

Reactions: 4
2 travel days would get him more views, esp now that he's Upper both ways. Hannah Ricketts racked up over 600,000 views on her travel day in old style BA Club. He could do the same with a decent thumbnail and clickbaity ''was it worth it'' or ''I was shocked'' title. 2 videos, big views, more money and no need to film any of the Groundhog Day stuff in the parks.

If travel day doesn't feature and it starts 'in the magic' then he absolutely photoshopped that photo and had to fly economy

All these trips that he isn't getting a return on (the cruise views wouldn't cover cost of the cruise) plus all these odd upfront costs of his merch and self published book his finances must be a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.