Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'bestie' we never hear about, and he's starting to work disney in denial angles

Screenshot_20240517_062658_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I suspect the only way to stay friends with him is to see him about once every two years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam pretended to work for a few months and was so exhausted by it, he went to WDW? Couldnt make it up.
Ive been chained to a desk for almost a year since my last holiday and that was 3 days DLP.
He’s such a cock.

Reactions: 9
Adam pretended to work for a few months and was so exhausted by it, he went to WDW? Couldnt make it up.
Ive been chained to a desk for almost a year since my last holiday and that was 3 days DLP.
He’s such a cock.
...that can't get any cock

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heather/pat worked for Disney and often asked Adam not to vlog with her so I’m guessing this will be a no film day in the park for him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh God I want to punch him in his latest insta story.

Riding a wooden horse around the restaurant, and he wonders why he can't find a guy

Screenshot_20240517_210100_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_210115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_210132_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_210135_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_210137_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Good god, Adam, Vic, Alex and Max all out for a meal. Cant wait for this section of the feature length vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised that he met up with Alex and Ani…I mean Alex and Max. The vibe that they give off is that they can’t stand Adam. Oh, wait. He will pay for their meals and drinks! They are not dumb, methinks! 😜 As someone has previously mentioned, they would prefer Gary instead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.