Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jen was not insufferable enough. . . . . . she "sings" in the latest vlog. I feel for the people sitting around her in the lounge while this was going on.

In today's vlog Adam and Jen go for breakfast and walk around one of the shops, Adam goes for a massage, he skips the mid-day Aladdin show with Jen so that he can chill in the room with a room service cheese plate while talking to Gary, followed by dinner at Enchante with Jen where he spends $300 for dinner, followed by a trip review. THE END.

Sorry @Mark81 he mentions he did not bring his bingo caller jacket oops I mean blazer on this cruise. Perhaps next time.

View attachment 2946186
be still my beating heart
---
@Venom please come and collect your man.
I'm more than happy to keep the bed warm for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably dropped $600 in one day on massage, dinner and tips. I wonder how he’d react in a non Disney luxury hotel?

Looking at Michelin 3 Key hotels in America, if he rolled up with the $6,000 he spent over 4 nights on the cruise, he could live like a king and experience real luxury. They’re all grossly overpriced but still less than the cruise for 4 nights. Their spas look to be the same price as the cruise and I bet they don’t insult you to sell creams! He’s spent 6 figures on travel since starting his channel and it’s jaw dropping that the most luxurious things he’s done are Enchante and a meh room at the Grand Flo.

Reactions: 2
Probably dropped $600 in one day on massage, dinner and tips. I wonder how he’d react in a non Disney luxury hotel?

Looking at Michelin 3 Key hotels in America, if he rolled up with the $6,000 he spent over 4 nights on the cruise, he could live like a king and experience real luxury. They’re all grossly overpriced but still less than the cruise for 4 nights. Their spas look to be the same price as the cruise and I bet they don’t insult you to sell creams! He’s spent 6 figures on travel since starting his channel and it’s jaw dropping that the most luxurious things he’s done are Enchante and a meh room at the Grand Flo.

I think that's what makes me laugh. All these vloggers think they're living the luxury high life, but in actual fact they're living the 3 to 4 star life, while being over charged for it

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he’s trying to keep up with that hideous old bag he’s gone with. She keeps bragging about how much money she makes, must be annoying when you’re having to sell jumble on line to make a few quid.

What is going on in this photo, has he whacked a heavy filter on it?

Has he faked flying upper and photoshopped it?

Th composition looks off, and it's so bright and smooth (for want of a better word)

And he looks dead in the eyes again with that forced grin

Screenshot_20240520_105808_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What is going on in this photo, has he whacked a heavy filter on it?

Has he faked flying upper and photoshopped it?

Th composition looks off, and it's so bright and smooth (for want of a better word)

And he looks dead in the eyes again with that forced grin

View attachment 2946911
He’s doing some Big V clever angles and photoshopping.

I can’t believe anyone would want to spend an additional $300 just to eat at Enchante, you pay enough for the cruise to begin with. I can understand wanting to eat in the speciality restaurants on board some of these cruise ships I’ve done that but only paid a maximum of £30 I certainly wouldn’t pay $300 for several different ways to eat Tomatoes just because they’re prepared by a 3 star Michelin chef.

Reactions: 5
This is a guy who lives off chicken tenders and he is forking out for an expensive meal when he doesn't know what he is going to be eating. Defo trying to impress Jen though goodness knows why as she will dump him as soon as someone better comes along

Reactions: 9
So Brogan was sent an early copy of Adams book and it features in her vlog today. She says it is a nice easy read, which for people who know Brogan and her reading choices and ability, it is not coming across as any great literary genius lol

• Haha
£300 for a meal where he did not even eat any of the most expensive ingredients. Why go if you do not eat lobster and you like your steak well done? This was the biggest waste of money ever and made him look like a complete fool.

Sorry Max and Alex. Unless max starts walking round in a speedo you are boring as.duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Looking at Michelin 3 Key hotels in America, if he rolled up with the $6,000 he spent over 4 nights on the cruise, he could live like a king and experience real luxury.
We probably won't know as that would be outside his comfort zone aka the Disney bubble. If he did something that like he probably would compare it to Disney on all levels, and not enjoy it.

How exciting! 🙄 another mega vlog later this summer which will include the boring duo of Max and Alex. I can't wait! 😒

Best day ever at Universal? Adam, did you stay more than 2 hours or did you have to go back to the hotel for chill time and food court chicken tenders?

1000010015.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.