Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably messaged Adam and requested a review copy. I'm not hating on them having ~3k followers but it does seem low for Adam to have chosen? Especially as their post about his video (when I looked) had 2 comments and 7 likes in just under a day. The comments are Adam and the reviewer.
Desperate times, and I think the fact the guy is a follower so is obviously heavily biased towards Adam. It's like a mutual back scratch, Adam gets a good review from a fan. And the fan gets attention from Adam and a shout out for his account to all Adams followers

Reactions: 4
It's ok, there's a review on NetGalley now too...

I want ONE to be lower than 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Just one

Reactions: 1
Most people who buy it or get one to review are going to be Adam fans so anything they say is completely suspect.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, until it's released and the initial Adam fandom rush have review bombed it we aren't going to get a clear picture

Wow, informative, no childish antics and...in focus!! Adam can but dream!

The netgalley review. How? It came on there on Wednesday (maybe Thurs?). Calling BS that anyone had time to read it and review by this morning.

Reactions: 3
It’s going to be tit, obviously. “How you do something is how you do everything” I’m torn whether to order it because I don’t want to give him money, but on the other hand I’d love to just rip it apart here on Tattle.

It’s going to be tit, obviously. “How you do something is how you do everything” I’m torn whether to order it because I don’t want to give him money, but on the other hand I’d love to just rip it apart here on Tattle.
And give an honest review on amazon

Look, if it's good I'll say fair play and admit it. But like you say, everything Adam '20 emails is too much' Hattan has ever done has been half arsed and for the quick buck and easy life. I don't see that changing.

He’s probably in a darkened room sobbing because he only got four stars off someone he gave his book to.

• Haha
Shortly after the discussion here about Adam receiving less than a 5 star review he posts this "4.5 star review" on IG 🤭

Hi Adam! 🙋‍♂️

1000009844.jpg

• Haha
He won't see this obviously as his brain just absorbs praise. But any reviews by fans really don't count for much, they are already looking to love it/you. They also have no skill or insight into literature.

yeah every single review so far mentions being a huge fan of Adam and loving that he’s made his dreams of writing a book come true.

Reactions: 5
🤦‍♂️ he just doesn't get how amazon pre-orders work does he? Of course it's number 1 when you have a built in following who rush to purchase. Most authors (especially first time ones) don't have that

Screenshot_20240511_055712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_055718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is going to be a daily "shock & awe" thing with him and I am already over it. The book hasn't even been released.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.