Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re talking about the UK bank holiday cruise to La Rochelle (I was on this cruise also) it was less Adam and more the hordes or Adam and Gary fans on the cruise constantly crowding around them and causing scenes wherever they went. There were a LOT of vloggers/influencers on that cruise plus This Morning or Loose Women etc so there was just so much filming around the ship it was quite unpleasant (and the TV crew were extremely rude)
Yes that one. We had quite a few occasions of them with their fans causing blocking walkways, and once when they pretty much barged past my child and I while filming, not looking at where they were going. I have a feeling our cabin was close to theirs as we couldn't get away from them 🤦‍♀️
Rightly or wrongly, I feel like if you're the one attracting crowds they you should be responsible for managing them to ensure they aren't blocking corridors or the deck.
You're right about how unpleasant it was, we managed to miss the TV crew but the vloggers were everywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
We were near them in the restaurant every night. Couldn’t believe how many people talked to them each night. My in laws had no clue who they were/don’t really understand vlogging bless them but we ended up around them so often they made it into the vlog a couple of times! 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry but i think you must be confused, Mr and Mr Social Anxiety swamped by fans? Dealing with strangers? Surely not!! 🤣
This is what Adam must look like after meeting his fans onboard. Must be exhausting for him! No wonder he needs chill time back in the room with a room service cheese plate while watching sister act!

1000009707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s such a melt. I remember when he was encouraging people to follow him round the parks as he was hiding his tit pins for people to find. He then complained about people following him round the park. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I struggled hard to make it 5 minutes into the last cruise video. It's such a weird pairing - like she could be his mum, but she's not, obviously, and they both do these over the top squeals for the camera, but if you look into their eyes you just see the end of the universe.

Man, it's so cringe. Have to turn it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I struggled hard to make it 5 minutes into the last cruise video. It's such a weird pairing - like she could be his mum, but she's not, obviously, and they both do these over the top squeals for the camera, but if you look into their eyes you just see the end of the universe.

Man, it's so cringe. Have to turn it off.
I concur!
Wow! I give you credit for 5 minutes!😜🫡

As I have previously stated, if forced to choose between a video with “Adam and Gary” vs “Adam and Jen”, I would have to choose the former. Its is truly unbearable to watch Jen! 🥴🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
What gets me is his views reflect that too. As a 'businessman' why is he still spending so much on trips that don't give him the return in ad revenue

Someone has got to get the message to Adam that nobody is interested in watching Braggy Grandma aka Jen!
---
Also if you hate Jen too, join us over on her very own thread 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand, why does he have a stock room? Why is everything so complicated?

Screenshot_20240501_193149_Instagram.jpg

Also, look at Mr anxiety

Screenshot_20240501_193143_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Flogging stuff off at 50% when he once tried to market those candles as sold out 😂 He’s a terrible business man because he can’t buy brains.
IMG_4618.jpeg

As if he won’t be signing copies of that crappy book after today. He’ll be signing them and including a fingerprint, dna sample and used H20 soap when the credit card bill from his next cruise arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He must have such high up front costs to purchase all this. It feels almost like a pyramid scheme

Reactions: 4
Flogging stuff off at 50% when he once tried to market those candles as sold out 😂 He’s a terrible business man because he can’t buy brains.
View attachment 2909303

As if he won’t be signing copies of that crappy book after today. He’ll be signing them and including a fingerprint, dna sample and used H20 soap when the credit card bill from his next cruise arrives
Why is he writing in the 3rd person?
---
I concur!
Wow! I give you credit for 5 minutes!😜🫡

As I have previously stated, if forced to choose between a video with “Adam and Gary” vs “Adam and Jen”, I would have to choose the former. Its is truly unbearable to watch Jen! 🥴🤢🤮
I mean 1000000%! Yes, recently, Gary has been a little depressive, but in much earlier vids he was actually genuinely entertaining at times. Jen? She's an old grifting hag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I only occasionally watch Adam but I saw on my recommended YouTube list that he's back cruising with Jen again. It looks like he's travelling with his aunty! Weird duo - at least he & Gary actually have chemistry.

I’m an Adam cruise novice and Jen is new to me but I’m surprised to find that I enjoy their banter. Gary was lifeless on the last cruise I watched from them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m an Adam cruise novice and Jen is new to me but I’m surprised to find that I enjoy their banter. Gary was lifeless on the last cruise I watched from them.
Jen, is that you? 😂 Honestly, watch the one of her vlogs when she goes to meet him and she says something along the lines of ‘I’m only doing this as you’re paying me (as in ad revenue and patreons). She’s awful 🤬

Tbf I think if you can tolerate Adam you probably can Jen, they're the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a nasty bragger and a snippy cow to absolutely everyone, including the people giving her money and watching her crap. She deserves a huge come down, its Got to happen.