Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this may be a controversial opinion, but, I must say, if forced to choose between a vlog with “Adam and Jen” vs “Adam and Gary”, I will have to choose “Adam and Gary”. NEITHER is ideal, but there is just something about Jen that is just to cringeworthy! Unpalatable even! 🥴🤢🤮 How would all of you choose?🤔😜
Oh I'm 100% with you. Gary can at least be funny/ entertaining

Adam and Jen is like two Adams in one vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, this may be a controversial opinion, but, I must say, if forced to choose between a vlog with “Adam and Jen” vs “Adam and Gary”, I will have to choose “Adam and Gary”. NEITHER is ideal, but there is just something about Jen that is just to cringeworthy! Unpalatable even! 🥴🤢🤮 How would all of you choose?🤔😜
Definitely Gary. At least he’s funny and doesn’t brag for 6 hours straight. I can not stand Jen Le Hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I would def take Gary over Jen as a companion any day. Adam and Jen act so superior and think they are better than everyone. Gary at least owns that he is clueless and clumsy and doesn't try to act like he is not

Reactions: 7
I think I’d just put bricks in my pockets and jump in the sea if Gary or Jen were my options.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I’d just put bricks in my pockets and jump in the sea if Gary or Jen were my options.
I mean, even before you get to traveling companions, remember that in this scenario, you're Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suppose the upside to Jen is I could prove her wrong on multiple occasions 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if it was all quite a normal occurrence to the staff so a big deal wasn't made. But Adams reaction was...a lot, and they had to spend almost as much time calming him down

I've had that with the public before, bystanders have a bigger reaction than the main ones involved
and so the staff member who was abused by the member of public then had to fetch Adam a cup of tea and calm him down?

This is what wound me up so much when I still worked in customer service that your emotions and feelings didn’t count/you weren’t see as a full person so would get screamed at by the general public and then have to make sure everyone else was fine and never got even a few minutes after to make sure I was ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Gary beats Jen when he's ''on'' but he is getting sick of all Disney. Even when he is brought Upper Class and put up in deluxe hotels he is tired of it and it shows in his attitude, his choice of clothes, his demeanour. He used to be entertaining because he was genuinely excited and in a good mood. Gary has been hinting that he wants to do trips away from Disney. On his own Insta he said he'd like to go to Vegas and he said he'd like the cruise to Norway. Adam said Gary wants to do NASA.

If Adam called him up now and said let's do Las Vegas followed by Hawaii then Gary would be there will bells on. He may even spit out some new catch phrases for Adam's merch but Adam is not at all ready to leave the Disney/don't get off the ship cruises bubble. Imagine being so beige that Gary C, who leaves his room five times a year, is getting bored.

I don’t know whether Gary contributes to the trips to WDW, but even I’d get fed up if I had to sleep in a pull out bed or chair while Madam gets the bed every time.

Reactions: 6
Thing is, I know Adam has a hate-on for DLP but at least all hotels there have 2 double beds. I am kinda curious as to why he constantly books rooms which are super expensive but don't actually suit their needs? Unless he's hoping to bump into his Flynn Rider and bring him back?

I also got bored of Disney, so I went elsewhere. If Gary put his mind to it and vlogged again, he could probably be more successful than with Adam. He just has no spirit, lives off others ideas now.

#11 When Gary C is a more adventurous traveller than you, there’s a problem.

• Haha
Gave up on the vlog before they even set sail. Of course he had to get the family stateroom “for the space” when the space is a few feet with a trundle bed in the wall. It did allow him to one up Jen with the bigger room. She had a navigator balcony which was $300 cheaper than the standard balcony so once again it appears he threw away 600 or 700.

When he said he’ll be watching Sister Act I hit exit.
Due to Adam's social anxiety he needs to book a deluxe family verandah as he needs a safe space from the chaos of the cruise.

The standard and navigators verandah are both beneath Sir Adam and don't you dare suggest a Inside or Oceanview stateroom. He wouldn't step foot in one of those.

It wouldn't be a cruise without watching sister act, oh and he also mentioned the fava beans. 🙄 if I recall he mentioned a chill day is planned for the next vlog as they are in nassau. Leave it to Adam to go on the most boring DCL itinerary yet again.

Reactions: 5
Due to Adam's social anxiety he needs to book a deluxe family verandah as he needs a safe space from the chaos of the cruise.

The standard and navigators verandah are both beneath Sir Adam and don't you dare suggest a Inside or Oceanview stateroom. He wouldn't step foot in one of those.

It wouldn't be a cruise without watching sister act, oh and he also mentioned the fava beans. 🙄 if I recall he mentioned a chill day is planned for the next vlog as they are in nassau. Leave it to Adam to go on the most boring DCL itinerary yet again.
And yet this is the same guy who takes on an aggressive bloke on public transport. Can't handle happy holidaymakers, can handle aggressive head. Math isn't mathing

If they’re talking about the UK bank holiday cruise to La Rochelle (I was on this cruise also) it was less Adam and more the hordes or Adam and Gary fans on the cruise constantly crowding around them and causing scenes wherever they went. There were a LOT of vloggers/influencers on that cruise plus This Morning or Loose Women etc so there was just so much filming around the ship it was quite unpleasant (and the TV crew were extremely rude)

• Wow
  • Sad
If they’re talking about the UK bank holiday cruise to La Rochelle (I was on this cruise also) it was less Adam and more the hordes or Adam and Gary fans on the cruise constantly crowding around them and causing scenes wherever they went. There were a LOT of vloggers/influencers on that cruise plus This Morning or Loose Women etc so there was just so much filming around the ship it was quite unpleasant (and the TV crew were extremely rude)
Sorry but i think you must be confused, Mr and Mr Social Anxiety swamped by fans? Dealing with strangers? Surely not!! 🤣

• Haha
Mr Social Anxiety wanted nothing to do with the fans until Jen Le Grifter told him she was fleecing 6 figures from Patreons. By his own admission she told him to join so you can imagine those conversations.

Adam: But my fans are so ewww and so weird and I don’t want them around me (screech)

Jen: Slot machines honey. Cartier, Jo Malone, Gucci, Versace. You’ll be wiping your ass with merino wool darling.

Adam: Welcome to my Patreon.

If he does another U.K. cruise he’ll find a way to monetise those fans.

• Haha