Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading an audiobook is a real skill. I really hope his ego will be his undoing

Reactions: 2
Reading an audiobook is a real skill. I really hope his ego will be his undoing
So is criticism, writing, and video production, but he hasn’t let his own inadequacies slow him down in those realms.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha glad everyone else got the creepy middle aged teacher vibes from that photo 😂 oh Adam, you just don't have a clue about anything.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there is something with these vlogging cameras that is prematurely ageing people. Both Broge and Adam look at least 20 years older than they are 😂

Reactions: 3
Haha glad everyone else got the creepy middle aged teacher vibes from that photo 😂 oh Adam, you just don't have a clue about anything.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there is something with these vlogging cameras that is prematurely ageing people. Both Broge and Adam look at least 20 years older than they are 😂
It's the lifestyle. It's very sedentary, loads of junk food and no effort to counter balance that.

Reactions: 7
I mean, imagine if you're on holiday most of the year and live that lifestyle all year. It's just not healthy long term

Reactions: 4
Definitely, first time I went to florida I was craving fruit/veg/salad after a week. Just couldn't handle the crap which was a novelty at first.

They could make better choices but they're too lazy and it's what the viewers want to see. Hope it's worth it for the tit storm but will come along for them in a few years time health wise.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if tattle's criticism annihilation of his previous author photos got him to make the new one? While the new one isn't exactly fitting or good in any way, it's slightly more appropriate than the previous train wreck with the glasses and 70's blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm weak at that misspelling. Adam has spent way too much of his life online hearing fake positivity and grifter BS. Someone needs to tell him that he's thick as tit, uneducated, uncultured and an embarrassment to himself. He thinks he's ready for the big time. An author, reviewer, master of letters generally lol If he actually got in the door of a publishing house they'd blacklist him forever after reading a few pages of his GCSE level writing littered with mistakes. Can you imagine what he'd turn in of they asked him to go home and write a sample piece? Mercy.

Reactions: 3
I could literally write "shite" 50,000 times and publish it through the same company he's gone to with his book and get the same tit eating grin portrait to go inside the dust cover. It'd probably sell more copies than Adam Hattans as well, as a gag gift/stocking filler

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it’s just the bloody awful lighting they’ve used for it. As someone who did photography full time in the noughties, when doing portraits you want soft fill lighting that doesn’t emphasise texture or accentuate the double or triple chin (which no hate, I have that problem too…) but they’ve used such harsh top down lighting you can see every wrinkle and fold, and the photoshopping is amateur too. Don’t even get me started on the pose, completely unnatural sitting position with emphasis on the gut. I hope he didn’t pay much for those photos, I hope it was a family friend who has just started doing portraits for their BTEC because woof.

Reactions: 4
Knowing Adam's history I have no doubt he went with the cheapest option for photography. When has he ever done anything at a high level, invested in his 'business'. His merch situation seems chaotic and he can't even get a camera that can focus properly for his vlogs!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.