Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think saying “don‘t get involved mate, you with your queerness” is equivalent to saying “don‘t get involved mate, you with your Disney jumper on” or “don‘t get involved mate, you with your Arsenal shirt on”. It’s somebody reaching for something to try and belittle their target. Pathetic, but not homophobic.

Reactions: 3
That's where I'm at, plus that's two incidents in a week or so. Prior to this he has never mentioned homophobic abuse before that I can remember
Right I should have said I didn’t mean he dreamt them up out of thin air. I believe he’s out there looking for trouble so that he can post these videos and get publicity. He will be eavesdropping with his eyes on stalks hoping to catch wind of something he can use. Either to involve himself, provoke or grossly exaggerate. And in both incidents the alleged perp used turns of phrase straight out of Adam’s mind. I think he’s so sheltered thus far that he doesn’t even know what a homophobe targeting people in public (very, very rare in the U.K. these days thankfully) would say. Or even what a drunken yob would say on the night bus. Next he’ll be telling us that a yob targeted a young woman and called her a “poor intersectional third wave feminist” 😂 And not y’know a dirty slag.

Reactions: 4
Right I should have said I didn’t mean he dreamt them up out of thin air. I believe he’s out there looking for trouble so that he can post these videos and get publicity. He will be eavesdropping with his eyes on stalks hoping to catch wind of something he can use. Either to involve himself, provoke or grossly exaggerate. And in both incidents the alleged perp used turns of phrase straight out of Adam’s mind. I think he’s so sheltered thus far that he doesn’t even know what a homophobe targeting people in public (very, very rare in the U.K. these days thankfully) would say. Or even what a drunken yob would say on the night bus. Next he’ll be telling us that a yob targeted a young woman and called her a “poor intersectional third wave feminist” 😂 And not y’know a dirty slag.
Yeah completely, that wording just is quite a way off. A blokey 'you wot mate' using 'your queerness' is just odd.

I think he’s so sheltered thus far that he doesn’t even know what a homophobe targeting people in public (very, very rare in the U.K. these days thankfully) would say. Or even what a drunken yob would say on the night bus. Next he’ll be telling us that a yob targeted a young woman and called her a “poor intersectional third wave feminist” 😂 And not y’know a dirty slag.
Yes, his life is a bubble and so far removed from the shitness that is real life that he comes across as emotionally immature and lacking in coping skills. Ive been called witch, hit, groped, push through barriers etc on public transport.
Not saying any of this is OK or worse and ill never understand how it feels to be lashed out on due to my sexuality like sadly many of my friends have, but his reaction surprised me.
Basically he got involved, someone told him to stay out of it and possibly mentioned his sexuality as a taunt, and he had a meltdown publicly on stories about it.
What about the initial woman? Is she ok?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What about the initial woman? Is she ok?
That is a very good question - but once again Adam framed the narrative to focus on him. Everyone else is a secondary character in the book we call "Adam's Life".
Adam has a spotty track record on telling the truth as he loves to embellish so it's only natural for one to question what he says.
Despicable behavior should be called out. . . . . but it is interesting "social anxiety Adam" would be the one to step in, yet he has a problem meeting and talking to friendly fans?? :unsure: it is pathetic these disney vloggers play the social anxiety card whether it is Adam. . . the ultimate disney grifter Molly. . . and Adam the Woo.

Reactions: 5
but it is interesting "social anxiety Adam" would be the one to step in, yet he has a problem meeting and talking to friendly fans?? :unsure: it is pathetic these disney vloggers play the social anxiety card whether it is Adam. . . the ultimate disney grifter Molly. . . and Adam the Woo.
That did cross my mind too. It makes me on the fence about everything.

Yeah Adam 'social anxiety' hattan who can barely leave his room on a cruise, gets overwhelmed in the parks and doesn't like strangers talking to him. The same guy can get up and confront someone being aggressive on a train.

Also agree, he showed no concern about the train worker, all about him to get the sympathy.

Reactions: 8
But it could be Adam escalated the situation by stepping in and saying something and it only calmed down after a bigger guy got involved to defend them and then they had to comfort Adam after it.

It is horrible for anyone to be abused at work or in any situation for doing whats right, but agree Mr social anxiety has to fly premium can't mix with people stood up to somone

Surely if this had happened, and was witnessed by the member of staff also, it could potentially have been considered a hate crime and the Police would have spoken to Adam?

I just can't see Adam even getting involved in the first place? Especially travelling by himself. I too think it's just a little bit suspicious with the book and everything.

Adam: "Myself and Jen are basically the same person"

Yup you're both extremely insecure and vapid human beings with nothing to offer the world.

Reactions: 9
Adam: "Myself and Jen are basically the same person"

Yup you're both extremely insecure and vapid human beings with nothing to offer the world.
Probably the most truthful thing he has said in a long time.

And that is not a good thing Adam

"Make sure to download something to watch on your iPad for your 90 minute long coach journey."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Make sure to download something to watch on your iPad for your 90 minute long coach journey."
WAIT!!! Did he give that advice away for free? 😲 Are you saying that was not one of his secret tips & tricks he promised his patreon subscribers??

I'll try to catch the latest snoozefest vlog in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe “queerness” wasn’t the word used but I believe what happened.

I’m also never going to rag on someone who stands up for other people. If I was being abused by a customer in the workplace I’d be very appreciative of support. It’s human decency, nothing about being a ‘hero’.
Who was the hero in the story he told? Him.
---
The 'queerness' on the train is the second.....what's the first?
---
Don't believe a bully would use the term 'querness.' He's lying.

Last edited:
Gave up on the vlog before they even set sail. Of course he had to get the family stateroom “for the space” when the space is a few feet with a trundle bed in the wall. It did allow him to one up Jen with the bigger room. She had a navigator balcony which was $300 cheaper than the standard balcony so once again it appears he threw away 600 or 700.

Jen flashing the Gucci and Cartier 😴 Lots of squealing 💤 Another cruise with Gary booked for this year 🥱 When he said he’ll be watching Sister Act I hit exit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is literally nothing about this incident on any other socials, it must have been a very quiet train.

I do find him tagging in Cross Country quite convincing, he'd have to be stupid to tag them in and make it up, but again...he is a bit thick!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it was all quite a normal occurrence to the staff so a big deal wasn't made. But Adams reaction was...a lot, and they had to spend almost as much time calming him down

I've had that with the public before, bystanders have a bigger reaction than the main ones involved

I wonder if it was all quite a normal occurrence to the staff so a big deal wasn't made. But Adams reaction was...a lot, and they had to spend almost as much time calming him down
yes, this wouldnt be all over socials because sadly this is a regular thing, hence why they need to put up posters against abusing staff.
Adam seems like the kind of person who would have a breakdown if even the slightest thing out of his comfort zone was to happen.

Well, this may be a controversial opinion, but, I must say, if forced to choose between a vlog with “Adam and Jen” vs “Adam and Gary”, I will have to choose “Adam and Gary”. NEITHER is ideal, but there is just something about Jen that is just to cringeworthy! Unpalatable even! 🥴🤢🤮 How would all of you choose?🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11