Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carly29

I never knew Abbie had a thread until she put up that big long story today!! I was thinking oh goss, a whole thread. But no, a couple pages of passing comments n she’s in tears about it calling people scum? I’ve heard worse about myself from strangers in the street. Does she not think that people will go on here and see she’s just made up a load of nonsense!!! I know some threads can go too far so I was feeling sorry for her until I came on here and now I’ve changed my opinion completely. She’s a liar, her Insta story was longer than what was even posted here before today. Anything for a poor me narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I don’t even have anything negative to say as I don’t follow her that closely - she comes across as a pretty, slim girl who dresses nicely.

BUT... saying “lowest of the low” is a bloody stretch.. you’ve got 5 pages hen and most of it is about your secret boob job..aka the point of a GOSSIP SITE. Lowest of the low might be the actual trolls who’ve been racially abusing footballers, or sending Harvey Price death threats... if you think this is worse than that, that says more about you.....

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Hate people policing threads but I have to say it sets me right on edge when people comment on a bit of weight gain as if it’s something to be ashamed of or wrong (I don’t even think she has to be honest). So what if she’s put on a bit of weight? She’s hardly overweight.

Probably offensive to majority of people that read this rather than a comment on Abbie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BR006

If she really thought she was fat would she be wearing belly tops or posing in underwear.......

Reactions: 35

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Ha the privilege is ripping out this thread.
If someone wants to drive an Evoque, fair fucks. I couldn’t give a fuck what anyone drives. If they think it’s going to bring them the happiness and popularity in life they desire, then so be it.

I’ll just be over here in my basic bitch Golf.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

issashmood

The thing that really doesn’t make sense to me, is that when you see videos of her at the gym/working out on her insta/her PT’s instagrams she is wearing jumpers/sweatshirts/anything she can to hide her body yet has brought out a range of activewear that is pretty much exclusively sports bras and crop tops? She used to say all the time she would never get her arms out yet here she is promoting all these crop tops and sports bras which is entirely different to what she wears?? I like Abbie a lot but she needs to work on her own self esteem issues over being an “influencer” she is going to end up massively damaged if she doesn’t sort it out soon. She is a beautiful girl but the constant “I’m so fat” is so tiring. The videos of her and jade sitting in the car with her going on and on and on and on about how far she looks and how big she is, whilst sitting with Jade who is plus size. Again this isn’t a drag on Jade because she is one of my favourite influencers but the entire thing was tone deaf and honestly just awkward to watch. Sort it out hun

• Heart
Reactions: 27

vitamintea

I think it’s lowest of the low she edits her photos, as an influencer you have a responsibility to not mislead your audience. She’s the reason women are so insecure because she’s adding to the ridiculous standards set by influencers on instagram. Delete facetune and seek a therapist who deals with body dysmorphia, I had to do the same after becoming obsessed with wanting to change my body too. Maybe if it were a requirement to disclose editing, less girls would be so unhappy with themselves because they would know these bodies aren’t real, food for thought 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

rach_111

Her rant was pathetic. She wouldn’t know what “evil” was if it punched her between the eyes. She needs a massive reality check.

To be sitting in tears cause people are criticising her for trying to pass her tits off as real. What about all the young girls sitting in tears cause they don’t look like Abbie, when in reality Abbie doesn’t even look like Abbie. If she can’t handle people taking exception to that then she should go get an actual job in an office or something and get on with her life. If she had more on her hands maybe she would have less time to sit and stare at herself in the mirror.

She’s a total narcissist. Loves the praise and nice comments and attention and can’t handle a bit of criticism. That’s the whole reason she posted that story, so that people would bombard her with messages about how stunning she is etc etc. Attention seeking twat.

Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My partner is on the same wage as Lee plus I’m on a good one too and I told him not to buy chorizo this week at shop because we are over food budget 🤣 you can’t live that good on that money haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m furious watching that “blog”! You would think they were so hard done by, being forced to do something rotten. Complaining they’re not allowed to go to the other shopping centre and continually calling it a job like they were being asked to clean floors ffs.
Don’t even get me started on the constant swearing and chewing on screen. Oh and see if you’re going to make some kind of living or whatever out of blogging - stop the “soooo” / “that will be good” / “emm” and the lip smacking. Talk like a normal person ffs.
She comes across as the unhappiest brat I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely miserable the way she talks and acts.

Reactions: 23

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
I think by all means go out and celebrate. But I don’t think we should normalise your 30 odd year old boyfriend going out with his mates and not coming home for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LinaLamont

If you’re willing to quarantine and pay for the necessary Covid tests then I don’t have a problem with anyone going on holiday. It’s not illegal, not to mention people have been allowed to enter the UK from abroad the whole time we’ve been living in lockdown. How much longer can we be expected to put our lives on hold?

Reactions: 22