Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100% she will most likely address it now since she has fully been outed on here. Same I’ve nothing against surgery either I love a little procedure myself 🙈, but I hate when girls lie and try make out they are all natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her breasts are to big now, or are they still swollen??she looked beautiful and in proportion with the rest of her body

Reactions: 6
As a big boobed girl (30 F) it really isn’t the best if you want to feel skinnier. Clothes don’t fit properly and it’s easy to feel “fat” when you need to go up sizes to fit your chest. I’m all for surgery but just feel disappointed she hasn’t mentioned it as she seemed to open on her channel. And to get them during a pandemic is a bit of a joke. I know people waiting for breast cancer surgery and they were using the private clinics before, not to mention it’s usually nhs surgeons doing it

Reactions: 14
I like Abbie, she is really pretty and down to earth. I have no idea why she is with Lee when he is just utter scum, he genuinely makes me feel ill and has no redeeming qualities. She does turn into a ned when she speaks to him. Its a shame, she must have zero self esteem being with him as she could do so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Abbie seems lovely and I’ve always really liked her I just fear her hanging around with Kirsten & Jilly she could get too far up her up own arse! I hope she doesn’t change.

annoyed about the boobs tho and her not saying!

Reactions: 6
I actually like the fact she doesn’t change her accent like Jilly Isabella, that wee troll annoys the life out of me!

Reactions: 18
Yes I can’t stand her, skank!!! her fake accent and horrendous facial expressions are criiiiinge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are in London at the moment her and Jilly, I'm from Scotland and I've lived in London for a long time and I dunno why but it just makes me cringe when I see these daft wee insta folk dining at The Ivy at Tower Bridge, there is so much more to London and so many gorgeous wee independent places but they just show this tourist thing which I find annoying (even though they are tourists) next we will have a picture of a street sign in Chelsea and 'shopping in Oxford Street' which has the same shops as Glasgow and is so boring for shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are in London at the moment her and Jilly, I'm from Scotland and I've lived in London for a long time and I dunno why but it just makes me cringe when I see these daft wee insta folk dining at The Ivy at Tower Bridge, there is so much more to London and so many gorgeous wee independent places but they just show this tourist thing which I find annoying (even though they are tourists) next we will have a picture of a street sign in Chelsea and 'shopping in Oxford Street' which has the same shops as Glasgow and is so boring for shopping
Can u give some nice places to eat or drink in London pls I go all the time 👌🏽

Reactions: 1
My god I hate those tiny handbags. Even on a night out I need EVERYTHING I mean duck sake I’ve taken my national insurance card everywhere with me for the best part of 20 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can u give some nice places to eat or drink in London pls I go all the time 👌🏽
It's mostly restaurants I go to, my favourite is a punjabi restaurant in brick Lane called tayyabs, always packed though and you can bring your own drink with you.

A few places along the southbank are really nice the founders Arms is good for food, drink and views.

Borough Market is great for little food stalls if although if you want to eat in Brindisa Tapas is lovely.

Gokuzu in Finchely is Turkish and the food is amazing, there was a lovely cheese fondue restaurant in Spitalfields not sure if its there as last went to it in 2014

God there's loads, I'm making myself hungry here 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 4
Thanks so much always love to try new places when I’m down. These sound lovely 😊

Reactions: 2
Why can these influencers never take criticism!!!!! You put your life out there for hundreds of thousands of people to see, ffs doll chill and learn that not everyone will always like you or agree with you! I just don’t get it at all!

Reactions: 8
BTW Abbie, Caitlin isn’t actually my real name 😂. If you think I’m daft enough to have strangers on the internet know anything about me you are clearly as thick as your man

Leave that poor girl alone. Nobody even bothered to tag you in that Twitter post and putting her on blast like that is disgusting and bullying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.