Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not just a normal Q3, that looks like an s line so it’s just that bit nicer, bit faster etc. I’m no fan but I think the new car choice is 👌🏼

Reactions: 7
That’s not just a normal Q3, that looks like an s line so it’s just that bit nicer, bit faster etc. I’m no fan but I think the new car choice is 👌🏼
S line isn’t anymore faster it’s nicer interior and wheels

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been discussed before but I feel really sad at how much Abbie edits her facial features/skin and body shape. I don’t think anyone disagrees that she’s a gorgeous girl but she really does contribute to a lot of other people feeling bad about themselves. I’d love if she took a “no editing” approach like Helen Flanagan cause she’d still have a lot of success.

Reactions: 4
The point people are trying to make about the evoques is all these influencers and wannabes go get themselves the cheapest, basic etc one. So they can show off a Rnage Rover key on insta or go on about how they have a "Range"

I'd rather a Q3 over an Evoque mind you.

Reactions: 9
A friend of mine flies back home to get her hair done in bleeping POLAND because that’s her person 🤣 I can see someone travelling just for hair. Me I don’t do much with mine so it’s inconsequential. It’s very much just “there”. Just there on my head.

Reactions: 2
What happened to her getting it done by jack Baxter?
He doesn’t do it for free 😂

You think? I know her hairdresser and can’t see it being gifted.. she’s excellent and very well liked / busy
Just think it’s a bit sus that she’s tried this new hairdresser , detailed it on social media from the first app, (I mean what if she wasn’t happy) so the fact she has means there’s is some sort of freebie , discounted… she always raved about Jack , still
Follows him etc just such a drastic change, her hair is always amazing

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t do it for free 😂

Just think it’s a bit sus that she’s tried this new hairdresser , detailed it on social media from the first app, (I mean what if she wasn’t happy) so the fact she has means there’s is some sort of freebie , discounted… she always raved about Jack , still
Follows him etc just such a drastic change, her hair is always amazing
I get it, I just don’t see it, Florence doesn’t need it

I get it, I just don’t see it, Florence doesn’t need it
What happened to I only die my hair twice a year because Jack is that amazing 😂 to now all this haircare pish and new hairdressers etc even the I think I allergic to diary comments u eat yoghurts as snacks but yeh it's the milk in the morning coffee 😂 more like someone gift me a better coffee machine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to I only die my hair twice a year because Jack is that amazing 😂 to now all this haircare pish and new hairdressers etc even the I think I allergic to diary comments u eat yoghurts as snacks but yeh it's the milk in the morning coffee 😂 more like someone gift me a better coffee machine 🙄
Basically 😂😂😂

Nothing stopping her just getting a milk frother and still using her massimo. But then that’s not in line with the other influencers

Love how she slips up on the vlog saying spending a weeks wages on the Prada or bag then says oh a months wages 😂. Why’s she trying to pretend they are skint. Just bleeping own it. Doesn’t mean it’s bragging

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.