Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what you are seeing. She looks like a cheap bleep in that outfit. Looks like some crap you would get in plt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just casually in Prada treating myself to a new bag whilst wearing my also new balenciaga. Where does her £ come from anyone know? Don’t try and tell me it’s “Aquarius events” 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just casually in Prada treating myself to a new bag whilst wearing my also new balenciaga. Where does her £ come from anyone know? Don’t try and tell me it’s “Aquarius events” 🤣🥴

Probably got a druggie boyfriend like the rest of them 💸💸💸

Reactions: 2
A dior ring, and something from prada?! I know it’s clear Lee brings in the money but I find it crazy. She always insists she’s skint and down to earth etc so how can she be dropping this kind of money so casually?! She’s said other bags are fakes before but makes you wonder if they actually are!

Reactions: 4
A dior ring, and something from prada?! I know it’s clear Lee brings in the money but I find it crazy. She always insists she’s skint and down to earth etc so how can she be dropping this kind of money so casually?! She’s said other bags are fakes before but makes you wonder if they actually are!
Credit cards 💳

My partner is on the same wage as Lee plus I’m on a good one too and I told him not to buy chorizo this week at shop because we are over food budget 🤣 you can’t live that good on that money haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Definitely the credit card life. Me and my partner make over 100k between us and we can’t afford that. I don’t get her recent thing of wanting all these ugly designer stuff. Either you’re the type to buy fake or your stuff is real, I don’t get people who do both as it questions all your items

Reactions: 8
Definitely the credit card life. Me and my partner make over 100k between us and we can’t afford that. I don’t get her recent thing of wanting all these ugly designer stuff. Either you’re the type to buy fake or your stuff is real, I don’t get people who do both as it questions all your items
Exactly this. I work hard and have over the years saved or used bonuses to buy a few bags. There’s many more I would love but can’t afford but wouldn’t buy fake. I know many people won’t give a sh*t btw but it’s my thought process. And these insta huns who love to flaunt a designer item it’s defo going to make all their stuff questionable.

and why is so much of it ugly!!

those coloured balenciaga bags wouldn’t be out of place in state of independence in the 90s

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her you know one minute she’s on you tube saying she’s skint and advising everyone to really think about purchases before making them etc etc but then she’s completely different on insta

it’s no way up to me to be questioning what people can afford etc but I feel she portrays this relatable normal down to earth girl on youtube and then on Instagram she just blends in with the rest being this designer insta baddie

Reactions: 11
Exactly this. I work hard and have over the years saved or used bonuses to buy a few bags. There’s many more I would love but can’t afford but wouldn’t buy fake. I know many people won’t give a sh*t btw but it’s my thought process. And these insta huns who love to flaunt a designer item it’s defo going to make all their stuff questionable.

and why is so much of it ugly!!

those coloured balenciaga bags wouldn’t be out of place in state of independence in the 90s
Same here I’ve carefully saved up my tips from my job over the years to treat myself to Louis Vuitton bags as they’ve always been what I’ve loved. However I doubt I will purchase anything designer for many years to come now. These people drop a grand on a designer item like it’s nothing!

Same here I’ve carefully saved up my tips from my job over the years to treat myself to Louis Vuitton bags as they’ve always been what I’ve loved. However I doubt I will purchase anything designer for many years to come now. These people drop a grand on a designer item like it’s nothing!

Yeah but u notice its all the in bags that arent 'classics' n don't last the time n resell price .
At least with Louis they hold their value and resell price.

These witches have no clue about investment peices.

Yeah but u notice its all the in bags that arent 'classics' n don't last the time n resell price .

Yeah 100%!! I would never drop over a grand on some of these hideous tiny trend bags they buy! I just can’t understand it

Yeah 100%!! I would never drop over a grand on some of these hideous tiny trend bags they buy! I just can’t understand it
Absolutely better to invest your hard earned money in something u can at least resell n possibly make a wee profit if needed .❤

Or actually matches your wardrobe and isn’t some ugly lime green number. If you ever get any bags or wallets in the sale you’ll know it’s always stuff like that that can’t sell

Reactions: 3
Or actually matches your wardrobe and isn’t some ugly lime green number. If you ever get any bags or wallets in the sale you’ll know it’s always stuff like that that can’t sell
Probably picked the green for celtic cause she's such a 'good celtic fan'

She should chuck the swearing if she's such a good Catholic girl (her words not mine).

• Haha

Exactly! Sounds like she should invest in a better car 🤭 since hers seems to be a heap that breaks all the time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.