Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression she didn’t want to be at the Livingston outlet when watching the video! They also made a dig about “not being allowed” to go to the other centre for a Nando’s which is really unprofessional as the job was for the designer outlet not the shopping centre so they obviously wanted them to eat somewhere within it and talk about it 😬 I usually really like her but her behaviour on that video was immature

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the video, so unprofessional!! I’d be ragin if I paid them to promote & that’s the kind of video I got. Her heads cut off in most of it😂 & she doesnt even show what shops etc are there.

Reactions: 7
She looks a state in that huge manly blazer too in the promo vid for livi outlet

Reactions: 5
Did you also hear jilly make a dig about not wanting to speak because of her fake uni accent 🤣 just proves they read here
Shows she does put in a fake accent because she was talking diff in that Livingston vid, I abso cringe when abbie calls her MATE its horrendous x

Reactions: 4
I think when it comes to promoting she needs to maintain a level of professionalism. She just doesn’t seem to have that though. Like you can be true to yourself and tone it down when it comes to certain things. No way the vast majority would get away with speaking like that at work.
Abbie looks like she's over blogger life TBH

Reactions: 3
I’m furious watching that “blog”! You would think they were so hard done by, being forced to do something rotten. Complaining they’re not allowed to go to the other shopping centre and continually calling it a job like they were being asked to clean floors ffs.
Don’t even get me started on the constant swearing and chewing on screen. Oh and see if you’re going to make some kind of living or whatever out of blogging - stop the “soooo” / “that will be good” / “emm” and the lip smacking. Talk like a normal person ffs.
She comes across as the unhappiest brat I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely miserable the way she talks and acts.

Reactions: 23
I just watched half of the Livingston blog and wow the swearing was a new level in that video. I don’t mind swearing in general, but when you make YouTube videos trying to promote thing such as Livingston designer outlet, I don’t think adding “bleeping” to every single sentence is very good promotion, so unprofessional

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Watching her stories from tonight, she’s always moaning about her laptop and not being able to upload her videos on time. No companies getting the hint and sending you a new one Abbie hen??

Also, why does she (and youtubers in general) think we care about them not being able to stick to their upload schedule. How many people does she think are really planning their days around Abbie ‘bleeping’ Blyth’s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t quite put my finger on exactly what it is but my gosh this girl is extremely unlikable. All her posts and stories are heavily filtered, you can’t even make out her nose or mouth on some of them which is disgraceful. She also has a really bad attitude and hardly ever seems happy. Unfollowed, there’s much more positive content creators to fill my timeline with.

Reactions: 11
I did really like her but recently she just always looks so sad and really down. Don’t know what is going on with her.

I have said this for months Abbie looks so miserable she doesn't come across nice at all. Her language is appalling not easy to listen to.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree I really used to like her, now she seems miserable. It was the denial of the boob job and her slating that hair extension brand that she told us all were amazing that put me off. Before that I felt she was really genuine but now I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes. Even her in the style collab it seemed like actually she was just the model.

Reactions: 8
Beautiful girl who thinks acting like a grade A bam makes her relatable! No one wants to know what contraception you use TMI!!!!the lip smacking on every video is revolting! And the constant swearing is so off putting, and don’t get me started on the driving and vlogging being so passive aggressive to other drivers when she isn’t being a responsible driver herself. She needs to go back to the drawing board and figure out who she is because she just seems like she’s no idea where this career path is taking her!

Reactions: 13
Just watched the livi blog…..mate, duck, duck, mate and then eating & talking 🤢I’ll not bother watching another one.

Nah I can’t deal with Abbie promoting Pro-Voke silver shampoo, any hair dresser would not advise people to use this as it is so drying to the hair, I don’t buy for 1 minute that she uses that on her hair. So fake.

Reactions: 12
Watched the latest 'vlog' I agree I've always thought she was very pretty until she opens her mouth.
There's a person on her you tube comments talking about how inspirational,amazing blah blah she is ?! I'm like are we actually watching the same thing?
Wish she would chuck the swearing 🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.