Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, the most insecure people I know constantly post pics of themselves but the most secure and happy people I know rarely take a selfie.
Sorry just don’t buy it at all

She’s on one on her story this morning about her thread! Another bringing more attention here 😆
Howling ‘someone messaged her saying they were on tattle’ aka you’ve been on here no one bleeping messaged u weapon

Sorry it’s actually ridiculous saying scum of the earth bla bla. This is a total different site to insta so unless you actually come looking you would be none the wiser? If people are DMing abuse or commenting tit yeah that’s different but this isn’t any different from girls slaughtering u in a group chat doll🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s lowest of the low she edits her photos, as an influencer you have a responsibility to not mislead your audience. She’s the reason women are so insecure because she’s adding to the ridiculous standards set by influencers on instagram. Delete facetune and seek a therapist who deals with body dysmorphia, I had to do the same after becoming obsessed with wanting to change my body too. Maybe if it were a requirement to disclose editing, less girls would be so unhappy with themselves because they would know these bodies aren’t real, food for thought 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I never knew Abbie had a thread until she put up that big long story today!! I was thinking oh goss, a whole thread. But no, a couple pages of passing comments n she’s in tears about it calling people scum? I’ve heard worse about myself from strangers in the street. Does she not think that people will go on here and see she’s just made up a load of nonsense!!! I know some threads can go too far so I was feeling sorry for her until I came on here and now I’ve changed my opinion completely. She’s a liar, her Insta story was longer than what was even posted here before today. Anything for a poor me narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It makes me really quite sad when you see girls who are stunning and they really can't see what others see, I think being yourself and feeling comfortable with who you are really makes someone shine, why have work done if you are just going to keeping filtering the life out of your pics

Reactions: 4
It makes me really quite sad when you see girls who are stunning and they really can't see what others see, I think being yourself and feeling comfortable with who you are really makes someone shine, why have work done if you are just going to keeping filtering the life out of your pics
It makes me sad too, I know a few girls who are stunning with great personalities too but they dont see it. I honestly think its because they compare themselves to what they see online which we need to remember is not real life. Everyone has stretch marks or cellulite or belly rolls or not perfectly white teeth.. the list goes on of what instagram “influencers” make girls think is achievable when really they just edit and photoshop everything. If Abbie really is feeling low with her body, can you imagine how toxic instagram is for her?

Reactions: 8
I don’t even have anything negative to say as I don’t follow her that closely - she comes across as a pretty, slim girl who dresses nicely.

BUT... saying “lowest of the low” is a bloody stretch.. you’ve got 5 pages hen and most of it is about your secret boob job..aka the point of a GOSSIP SITE. Lowest of the low might be the actual trolls who’ve been racially abusing footballers, or sending Harvey Price death threats... if you think this is worse than that, that says more about you.....

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t even have anything negative to say as I don’t follow her that closely - she comes across as a pretty, slim girl who dresses nicely.

BUT... saying “lowest of the low” is a bloody stretch.. you’ve got 5 pages hen and most of it is about your secret boob job..aka the point of a GOSSIP SITE. Lowest of the low might be the actual trolls who’ve been racially abusing footballers, or sending Harvey Price death threats... if you think this is worse than that, that says more about you.....

Exactly! I only recently followed her and had no problem. Her story this morning is what sent me here and my opinion changed. I think she will regret exaggerating so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her rant was pathetic. She wouldn’t know what “evil” was if it punched her between the eyes. She needs a massive reality check.

To be sitting in tears cause people are criticising her for trying to pass her tits off as real. What about all the young girls sitting in tears cause they don’t look like Abbie, when in reality Abbie doesn’t even look like Abbie. If she can’t handle people taking exception to that then she should go get an actual job in an office or something and get on with her life. If she had more on her hands maybe she would have less time to sit and stare at herself in the mirror.

She’s a total narcissist. Loves the praise and nice comments and attention and can’t handle a bit of criticism. That’s the whole reason she posted that story, so that people would bombard her with messages about how stunning she is etc etc. Attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 25
Her rant was pathetic. She wouldn’t know what “evil” was if it punched her between the eyes. She needs a massive reality check.

To be sitting in tears cause people are criticising her for trying to pass her tits off as real. What about all the young girls sitting in tears cause they don’t look like Abbie, when in reality Abbie doesn’t even look like Abbie. If she can’t handle people taking exception to that then she should go get an actual job in an office or something and get on with her life. If she had more on her hands maybe she would have less time to sit and stare at herself in the mirror.

She’s a total narcissist. Loves the praise and nice comments and attention and can’t handle a bit of criticism. That’s the whole reason she posted that story, so that people would bombard her with messages about how stunning she is etc etc. Attention seeking twit.
Applause Applause our Abbie isn’t in the house grieving she’s out with her pals having a hoot with her cheating boyfriend who she catches 24/7 messing her about and persistently try’s to make the failed relationship work. Abbie we no you’re viewing 👋 no one is sad pathetic we think you are why? Taking back your cheating boyfriend who doesn’t give a Toss about you. Stop the fat chat also or...... stop wearing the crop tops 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Applause Applause our Abbie isn’t in the house grieving she’s out with her pals having a hoot with her cheating boyfriend who she catches 24/7 messing her about and persistently try’s to make the failed relationship work. Abbie we no you’re viewing 👋 no one is sad pathetic we think you are why? Taking back your cheating boyfriend who doesn’t give a Toss about you. Stop the fat chat also or...... stop wearing the crop tops 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oooohhh is he a cheater? :eek: Seems the type to be fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sly witch! Making out she is so upset when I’m fact she’s out again! Absolute horror of a girl😡

Reactions: 11
Their relationship is painful to watch. She has that 'look' I've seen in other women, trying to play off their man's crappy behaviour as funny, when she's probably genuinely hurt, and he doesn't give a tit.

Lee has that ridiculous ned 'swagger', which I'm sure he reckons makes him look hard, but only back on the school playground. His stick thin legs in his skinny jeans and outsize puffer jackets only drawing attention to his less than impressive physique. Boy's a prick.

Reactions: 12
Sly witch! Making out she is so upset when I’m fact she’s out again! Absolute horror of a girl😡
Ooh is she out tonight after pulling the I’m so upset I can’t get out of bed line . We need the receipts ☕

Reactions: 2
Crying about people mocking her meanwhile she mocked this girls mental health last year when her hair was fried off at ceces in Bothwell. The girls head was burnt and bleeding from over bleaching and her hair was falling out, she had bald patches. Abbie used to work in the salon when she was younger and private messaged them as if she was a customer, the salon posted the private messages on their Instagram story and you can see her profile photo in the screenshot. I’ve never seen this addressed by her, she’s a hypocrite

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Crying about people mocking her meanwhile she mocked this girls mental health last year when her hair was fried off at ceces in Bothwell. The girls head was burnt and bleeding from over bleaching and her hair was falling out, she had bald patches. Abbie used to work in the salon when she was younger and private messaged them as if she was a customer, the salon posted the private messages on their Instagram story and you can see her profile photo in the screenshot. I’ve never seen this addressed by her, she’s a hypocrite
Wish I had kept a screen shot of the poor girls Instagram she posted the other day as she thought it was me as we have the same name.

Cheek to talk about bullying on here tbh

Reactions: 9
She’s insufferable and that moon face jade mcpike is even worse!
I actually really like jade, she's very down to earth and iv seen her in Jamie is vlogs and she always comes accross well.

Just hate that she lurks's about the Silverburn carpark taking photos for content

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.