Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about abbies recently stories… promoting a hair dryer brush basically the revlon brush… NO AD marked and also did she not just buy a dyson air wrap a week ago? I’m unfollowing her now because it’s clear she just promotes anything that comes her way. It’s sad really as I used to really like her and think she was relatable.
She’s as thick as mince if she still can’t mark her stories as an #ad properly. These companies are even worse though and clearly don’t do their research properly. She’ll peddle anything that comes her way.

This thread was started 4 months ago, she had 288 thousand followers at the time, since then she's had a collab with ITS, which should have given her far more reach and in turn more followers.. she's now on 299 thousand. Her egos growing faster than her insta is, or her YouTube
She’s boring and she offers nothing new to the table. She’s constantly asking her followers what do they want to see from her next. Haul followed by a mukbang followed by a video with Jade and repeat.

Reactions: 7
That hairdryer brush looks rubbish let's be serious, I don't buy anything she recommends but I do quite like watching her, find her quite funny but she's trying wayyyyy to hard these days. Bigging this car up she's about to get in every post, if it's the same as the molly and the Megan - I am done.

Can we talk about abbies recently stories… promoting a hair dryer brush basically the revlon brush… NO AD marked and also did she not just buy a dyson air wrap a week ago? I’m unfollowing her now because it’s clear she just promotes anything that comes her way. It’s sad really as I used to really like her and think she was relatable.
Same as you, found her so relatable. I just think she thinks she's bigger than she is now. I unfollowed months ago

Reactions: 4
That hairdryer brush looks rubbish let's be serious, I don't buy anything she recommends but I do quite like watching her, find her quite funny but she's trying wayyyyy to hard these days. Bigging this car up she's about to get in every post, if it's the same as the molly and the Megan - I am done.
What’s everyone guesses for her car? I kinda feel like she’s gone for something basic like a Range Rover evoque ??

Reactions: 10
That’s so boring and typical if thats what she has gone for 🥱
Definitely but all these insta girl especially the Glasgow ones think they've made it once they've a RR.
Usually purchased from the boyfriends druggie 💸💸💸

I use to have a TT and it literally was the best car I have owned. Never any issues with it.... she must drive like a maddie if its always breaking down.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but what is the big deal with Evoques I don't get it 😂 they're the bottom of the pile land rover and a heap of tit, they're also cheap as on a PCP deal. They look like Barbies first jeep. I certainly wouldn't think anyone driving one of these was " wealthy".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Big cars scare me which is stupid because they seem safer. Wee cow car for me every day of the week. In fact if those smart cars were still a thing I’d get one 🤣

• Haha
Big cars scare me which is stupid because they seem safer. Wee cow car for me every day of the week. In fact if those smart cars were still a thing I’d get one 🤣
I mean its reasonable considering if you get in a crash with a big car vs a small car, guess which one is going to do more damage? Being in one, however, you would probably feel safer for the same reason lol

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but what is the big deal with Evoques I don't get it 😂 they're the bottom of the pile land rover and a heap of tit, they're also cheap as on a PCP deal. They look like Barbies first jeep. I certainly wouldn't think anyone driving one of these was " wealthy".
All right moneybags.

A base model evoque with no extras will set you back £33k. It’s hardly cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All right moneybags.

A base model evoque with no extras will set you back £33k. It’s hardly cheap.

Cheap ? Depends on your earnings really doesn't it. They're for basic witches and everyone knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your monthly payments will still be around the 400/500 mark and that's a mortgage for some people. 33k is not cheap for a car but yeah I think Range Rovers are overrated (says me with one in my driveway) LOLS

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's even
Your monthly payments will still be around the 400/500 mark and that's a mortgage for some people. 33k is not cheap for a car but yeah I think Range Rovers are overrated (says me with one in my driveway) LOLS
If done through proper HP.

Majority are PCP now so the payments are significantly less. Probably nearer the 300 mark.

But aye, shes a proper baller.. basic 2017 TT to what looks like a few years old Q3.

It's even

If done through proper HP.

Majority are PCP now so the payments are significantly less. Probably nearer the 300 mark.

But aye, shes a proper baller.. basic 2017 TT to what looks like a few years old Q3.
The other poster is correct about 400/500 for new evoque pcp that’s not the basic. Basic models are surprisingly only 2 wheel drive so you’re a bit more. And there’s hardly anything standard with them- leather seats, keyless entry, automatic tailgate all adds up

agree Q3 is nothing special either

Ha the privilege is ripping out this thread.
If someone wants to drive an Evoque, fair fucks. I couldn’t give a duck what anyone drives. If they think it’s going to bring them the happiness and popularity in life they desire, then so be it.

I’ll just be over here in my basic witch Golf.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.