Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee sounds and acts like such a Ned.
You can just tell he will be out today and not home for days

Reactions: 5
Tbf it is a huge day if you are a rangers fan! I think the majority of male & female fans might be doing the same this weekend.

Reactions: 3
I think by all means go out and celebrate. But I don’t think we should normalise your 30 odd year old boyfriend going out with his mates and not coming home for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's mostly restaurants I go to, my favourite is a punjabi restaurant in brick Lane called tayyabs, always packed though and you can bring your own drink with you.

A few places along the southbank are really nice the founders Arms is good for food, drink and views.

Borough Market is great for little food stalls if although if you want to eat in Brindisa Tapas is lovely.

Gokuzu in Finchely is Turkish and the food is amazing, there was a lovely cheese fondue restaurant in Spitalfields not sure if its there as last went to it in 2014

God there's loads, I'm making myself hungry here 🤤🤤🤤
Love tayyabs!!!!! I just moved back to Glasgow and I love it here but I miss London food so so so much. We took it for granted that we could just pop out for Vietnamese or whatever whereas up here it’s quite limited in where to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love tayyabs!!!!! I just moved back to Glasgow and I love it here but I miss London food so so so much. We took it for granted that we could just pop out for Vietnamese or whatever whereas up here it’s quite limited in where to go.
If you want good Vietnamese food in Glasgow you need Non Viet or Little Hoi An. Hanoi Bike Shop is good too!

Why did Abbie let Jilly on her vlog? Omg had to turn it off cos of that stupid, fake Glasgow uni wanker accent 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow wow wow WAIT. I literally LOVE Abbie just been watching her London vlog and thought I wonder if anyone’s ever made a thread on her cos she’s quite likeable (in my eyes as I love her) but I’m SHOOK to find out she’s had her boobs done because she seems to be so open and real on her channel but she’s literally said nothing ?? Yet is posting pics of her new boobs on insta again without even saying anything I mean she’s within her right to keep quiet but I’m just really shocked cos she’s always seemed so open!
Also it is really draining to watch sometimes when she’s constantly digging at herself and insulting herself I’ve genuinely NEVER come across someone THIS insecure about theirself - and it’s actually really sad because she really is stunning and such a nice girl. But sometimes I just have to click off her videos because she really drains me constantly pointing out things she dislikes about herself it’s not fun to watch ALL the time.
She also mentioned in a vlog a while back that she was eating 1100 calories (as per her PT) which is so bleeping low no wonder she struggles to lose weight and keep it off (not that she needs to I’m going off what she says) it’s because she’s clearly underrating - especially considering the amount of exercise she does she seems to be at PT’s a good few times per week! I think she needs a new PT 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she really thought she was fat would she be wearing belly tops or posing in underwear.......

Reactions: 35
If she really thought she was fat would she be wearing belly tops or posing in underwear.......
This 👏🏼👏🏼

I don’t get why she moans about her fat belly ( she absolutely has a lovely body) but wears crop tops out to dinner. Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve had to undo my jeans before at dinner and certainly wouldn’t be wearing stuff like that

Reactions: 18
Just watched her London vlog and at around 11:34 she’s showing off her little top (might just be me) but her nipples look low and pointing downwards, I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be happy with that if I had just got new boobs 🥴

Reactions: 4
I agree they look too stuck on in one aspect ( too high I don’t know?) and the nipples pointing down.

I don’t really have a clue about surgery but my friend got an uplift and reduction in Edinburgh where I think Abbie got hers. She had to opt for a small implant and they had to move her nipple which caused more scarring to have them look natural. So maybe Abbie opted to not uplift her nipples (I think there’s very small risk they can die and need to be removed).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree they look too stuck on in one aspect ( too high I don’t know?) and the nipples pointing down.

I don’t really have a clue about surgery but my friend got an uplift and reduction in Edinburgh where I think Abbie got hers. She had to opt for a small implant and they had to move her nipple which caused more scarring to have them look natural. So maybe Abbie opted to not uplift her nipples (I think there’s very small risk they can die and need to be removed).
Good point about the nipple 🤣 as our Abbie LOVES an erect nipple or two

• Haha
There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.
I like her, but not enough to create a rave thread but just enough to defend her in this comment..

She said in one of her vlogs that she feels insecure about herself, not once did she say that she was fat and ugly. Feeling insecure about your changing body is a very real thing, and every single person has every right to feel whatever they want about their own body. I had a very heated debate with a friend of mine recently where I talked about getting a breast reduction, and she asked "why would you do that, your boobs are great" in a kind of disgusted tone.. My body, my insecurities, my choice.. thank you that you think i have great tits but I hate them and I always have.

Reactions: 18
I get what your saying but I do kind of understand the other post too!

She does seem to talk about her weight a lot, or about not being able to stop eating or having to go to a PT, there’s always some kind of comment.

Then the next post is SavageFenty ad in just a bodysuit or a bra? I know you can be insecure and still post pics like that but it gets old after a while.

Reactions: 15
They're a good match as Abbie's as big a ned.

That YouTube of hers couldn't be monetised, as she effs & blinds constantly through them, using language that'd please a 20yr sailor.

Reactions: 7
And when someone chooses to take pics of themselves as a ‘job’ 😂😂 but yeah u don’t love yourself hun

Reactions: 4
And when someone chooses to take pics of themselves as a ‘job’ 😂😂 but yeah u don’t love yourself hun
Tbf, the most insecure people I know constantly post pics of themselves but the most secure and happy people I know rarely take a selfie.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.