Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. She barely has room for packages that she wears then snaps and returns for refunds, anything past the deadline or from cruise /designer stores that don't refund , end up online Re-selling. Oh the life of an ego, validation search,... Tough . There's barely room for the parcels , where would she cope /place a cot. Nah. Oddly enough I do. Believe it's on the agenda,more hurriedly by Lee Allan than Abs. Age difference apparent loud +clear

Reactions: 2
Yeh I think she’s just one of those girls that gains weight easily on her tummy when she drinks and eats out a lot. She obviously has to work very hard to maintain a slimmer weight

Hate people policing threads but I have to say it sets me right on edge when people comment on a bit of weight gain as if it’s something to be ashamed of or wrong (I don’t even think she has to be honest). So what if she’s put on a bit of weight? She’s hardly overweight.

Probably offensive to majority of people that read this rather than a comment on Abbie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hate people policing threads but I have to say it sets me right on edge when people comment on a bit of weight gain as if it’s something to be ashamed of or wrong (I don’t even think she has to be honest). So what if she’s put on a bit of weight? She’s hardly overweight.

Probably offensive to majority of people that read this rather than a comment on Abbie 😂
correct. who gives a duck she looks great and it would be a lie to say she doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasnt
just thought by almost 2022 we were over insulting women for putting on a few pounds in weight by implying it makes them ugly or unattractive

but hey, that’s just my silly opinion

Wasnt Insulting anyone it was an observation of mine no one else's.

Ive actually stated in previous posts of mine on this chat that I've always thought abbie was very pretty n no less.

I'm not skinny or heavy I'm what i class as normal my weight fluctuates as much as the next person I'm no as sensitive to it as others seem to be.

It's only weight if your unhappy do something about it or not

I do think she has a lovely figure and she’s said herself her weight fluctuates which I don’t think is good for the new boobs. She does eat shite a lot but tbf if I didn’t have a proper job and no routine I’d easily start doing myself

that pink dress is hideous though and does nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sugar plump fairy

Does anyone think she's pregnant?she's developing quite a wee belly 🤔
Sugar plump fairy!! 🤣🤣🤣 so true!!

And for people getting offended about weight comments….this is TATTLE! Get with the program!! 🤣🤣🤣 She has put weight on so obviously we’re going to talk about it! Sorry not sorry! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sugar plump fairy!! 🤣🤣🤣 so true!!

And for people getting offended about weight comments….this is TATTLE! Get with the program!! 🤣🤣🤣 She has put weight on so obviously we’re going to talk about it! Sorry not sorry! 🤭
so tattle is a place you come to comment on if you think people look plump or fat?? wow ok

if you think abbie looks plump then that says a lot about what you think looks overweight because she’s far from it lol

im sure you’re stunning though x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS!!!

Commenting on someone's weight is what grandma's do 😂
Why u reading tattle then?
Hi Granma 👋

so tattle is a place you come to comment on if you think people look plump or fat?? wow ok

if you think abbie looks plump then that says a lot about what you think looks overweight because she’s far from it lol

im sure you’re stunning though x
I am aye actually 🤣

Never said she was 'overweight' not once .
I said she had a wee belly it was my observation who actually cares anyway.

If u didn't want to read what folk were saying about these 'influencencers ' then why you here....
If abbie wants the position of an influencer she should start by knowing how to dress,what's flattering ect in order to 'influence' her followers

• Heart
She looks like she has had a lovely Christmas. I definitely prefer her when she is natural like the past few days rather then scraping for content

All the designer bragging is disgusting tbh. Tries to make out like she’s skint but basically dropped near 5k this month on shite. I’d suggest that if she wants to thank her mum and dad so much she could get them a new boiler since they’re always without heating…instead of designer shoes they don’t need

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the designer bragging is disgusting tbh. Tries to make out like she’s skint but basically dropped near 5k this month on shite. I’d suggest that if she wants to thank her mum and dad so much she could get them a new boiler since they’re always without heating…instead of designer shoes they don’t need
i don’t get it either, she reckons only 3 are fake…. I’ve lost count of the number of bags I’ve spotted either in photos or videos etc, ones that she doesn’t mention or do an unboxing for…. And totally agree it’s always the same like people were saying Elle Darby didn’t get her dog a new harness for weeks yet drops so much money on other crap!

Reactions: 3
It’s so funny to me how she got dragged on this thread for only buying her parents a £30 air fryer between them then all of a sudden she posted on her stories that she’s got them some more presents because of how much they help her out etc which is exactly what got said on here 😂

imagine only buying your parents more Christmas presents because you got dragged for it online and not because you genuinely wanted to

Reactions: 6
Omg has she said this about the boiler or do you have insider info? 🍵

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.