_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry that’s not “working with Airbnb”. If I share a code on mine I wouldn’t declare it. My pal sent me a code for a free trial of laundry pods the other day... that’s not working with the company. It’s just a friends referral that anyone can do
i agree! Anyone can use the links it’s not exclusive to her/a small amount of people so I don’t think she should have to declare it

Reactions: 4
Honestly she’s pulling out all the stops. We talk about how we haven’t seen Sean and how we haven’t seen the BMW and she provides the pictures/ videos on her story. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How is that even fuckinrg safe!!!!!! I have no doubt Betsy has a seat belt on but a pillow behind her head like that, and it looks like she's sitting at an angle - my god if they crashed she would break her bloody neck!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
How is that even fuckinrg safe!!!!!! I have no doubt Betsy has a seat belt on but a pillow behind her head like that, and it looks like she's sitting at an angle - my god if they crashed she would break her bloody neck!!!!!!!!!
I just came on to say I hope she's wearing a seat belt under all that. Shouldn't she be in a car seat

This seriously pisses me off, yes she does work with Airbnb.. she needs to disclose it properly because everytime someone uses her referral link she and the new customer get £25. That's how she is also at Airbnbs!!
She's not working for them. Anyone can share a referral link for a new customer

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do think she needs to be more clear though that she also received a discount if someone uses the referral link. I know anyone can share their referral link but I think she is a bit sneaky always saying people can save £25 but not that she will too.

I agree she isn’t working for them but to some people it might not be clear what she gets in return.
i’d never use something an ‘influencer’ was promoting like when she shared the cult beauty one. It’s just greedy. Surely everyone has a friend who has used these websites before who can share a link🙄

Reactions: 2
I do think she needs to be more clear though that she also received a discount if someone uses the referral link. I know anyone can share their referral link but I think she is a bit sneaky always saying people can save £25 but not that she will too.
She actually says on that story that both people will save money 🤷‍♀️

Have you been in the BMW if you don’t post it to your stories tho?
You can get sex was air fresheners off amazon, my boyfriend loves them 🤣

No sorry that’s not “working with Airbnb”. If I share a code on mine I wouldn’t declare it. My pal sent me a code for a free trial of laundry pods the other day... that’s not working with the company. It’s just a friends referral that anyone can do
I think if she puts it in stories for a large crowd she needs to declare aff though as she’s making money? It’s a bit different just giving it to your mate than having 100+ Strangers signing up. Just like when people put an asos link and put aff? I’m not clued up though lol

Reactions: 7
Have you been in the BMW if you don’t post it to your stories tho?
You can buy them off eBay or amazon for fucks sake 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 they’ve been the Newquay and been on Fistral, they’re officially surfers don’t you know! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So pleased the seal sanctuary didn’t give them gifted tickets. But typical they didn’t take Betsy to something she would LOVE just so they could go shopping and get tattoos. Proves what we all knew in where their priorities lie

• Sad
Reactions: 7
12 yeah right!! And what is it with the Roy cropper shopper in every shot!
When she really was near a size 12 she’d wear a lot more figure hugging outfits, now it’s floaty frumpy tit!! Stop lying to yourself and admit lockdown has put some timber on you tits! We have all been there!

Reactions: 11
When she really was near a size 12 she’d wear a lot more figure hugging outfits, now it’s floaty frumpy tit!! Stop lying to yourself and admit lockdown has put some timber on you tits! We have all been there!
exactly this! Why lie about what size you are? In that picture of her & her friend in a cafe you can tell by her face she’s put a little bit back on!!There’s nothing wrong with that! Just don’t lie about it, especially when she got all her followers because of slimming world in the first place!

Reactions: 6
i know we all carry weight differently but i'm 5ft 6, around 11st 4lbs n JUST about squeeze into size 12 joni jeans n that's only cos they're about 80% elastic, i was her build/size last year two stone heavier 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
For someone who struggled from a young kid being overweight you’d think she’d be doing better with a child of her own. Break the cycle before your kids in high school.

Also... not a 12. She looks like same size as her sister.
The speech bubble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.