_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone got sacked from my place for calling a policeman a 🐷 on Twitter. One tweet. Someone took offence, found him on LinkedIn and reported him to his employer. Sacked. Anything that brings your company into disrepute is a huge no no.

I would never post anything publicly online, it’s never worth it.
Where I work there’s a big policy on social media and posting things that are offensive etc even if it’s your personal account you are still linked to your company

Reactions: 6
Where I work there’s a big policy on social media and posting things that are offensive etc even if it’s your personal account you are still linked to your company
My friend got a disciplinary for calling someone a bleeping scumbag. They were a racist but it didn't make a difference. She doesn't work their anymore. Its like rule number one, don't publicly post anything you don't want the bosses to see.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to be a fly on the wall right now. Bet they’ve gotten into arguments every day about it!

All her followers will be like “why isn’t she posting she usually posts 100 times a day!!” (The ones who don’t come on here) haha bet she is dying to explain why 😂

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t think Brittany gives a toss about what his said & about getting found out, she will still carry on getting freebies and boasting

Reactions: 8
The next time she posts a grid photo I’m going to comment 20 times on it for people to read her tattle thread
Swipe up guyz 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is quite disturbing to think that if she was to take a trip to where I live (nearly 500 miles away) that if I seen Betsy I would know who she was, her age and where she lives! If I went down to Leicester for a weekend away and someone cane up to my daughter and said oh hello I seen you on Instagram and knew so much about her she would be terrified!!! 😭
This is how kids are kidnapped as well! If they know that much information about them they could convince them that they’re a family friend...so scary!!

Omg what have I missed? Please catch me up! I literally didn't read for 3 days as I was too concerned over other threads!

Reactions: 3
Omg what have I missed? Please catch me up! I literally didn't read for 3 days as I was too concerned over other threads!
Basically someone found her PARTNARRRS old tweets and some quite current ones. Of him being a massive racist/ homophobic horrible prick. His work got informed and they will he doing an investigation!

Reactions: 5
Basically someone found her PARTNARRRS old tweets and some quite current ones. Of him being a massive racist/ homophobic horrible prick. His work got informed and they will he doing an investigation!
His thrown his dolly out the pram & made a new insta no Karen’s allowed though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god! I always thought he was a nasty piece of work, he always makes them massive long rants trying to make it sound like he's not a prick but basically is.
Shame that he is probably ruining their holiday though

Reactions: 7
Is that cause Sean’s fucked off in his BMW and you have no way of getting home now 😂😂😂
What’s happened to Lauren’s neck it’s gone

Oh my god! I always thought he was a nasty piece of work, he always makes them massive long rants trying to make it sound like he's not a prick but basically is.
Shame that he is probably ruining their holiday though
I don’t think she actually gives a toss she obviously knows what his like. But I reckon her mates come to her rescue as she’s probably in a stress in case she gets no more free brownies

• Haha
I was thinking that! Work has made him return ASAP for a disciplinary or he’s been caught speeding and got a ban on his hire car 🥴
How strange that she’s went on their family holiday and going by her stories she went with 2 other friends too! Something definitely kicked off between titters and seanazi 🙊 and the besties have been called in 😂

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that! Work has made him return ASAP for a disciplinary or he’s been caught speeding and got a ban on his hire car 🥴
His probs still there just been hidden again. I think her mothers there to as she said she brought her a cushion yesterday

How strange that she’s went on their family holiday and going by her stories she went with 2 other friends too! Something definitely kicked off between titters and seanazi 🙊 and the besties have been called in 😂
Lauren and her mum went today. Her mum commented on Lauren’s post saying see you later. The baby might have been her nephew? Does that mean her sister is with her hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.