Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tittle12

Could he have not been born in 88? They would make him 32 and he’s a few years older than Brittany.. just saying it might not be Nazi related

paula1234

VIP Member
A girl who lives near me is in doing a different type of MLM and she posts how much she makes every month on social media. In 6 months she’s stated she’ll be a 6 figure earner she’s getting over £20,000 a month because of her team which I believe Brittany probs was earning close to, to begin with. Now however I don’t as Tayla doesn’t rave about her at all 😂

Does anyone else remember when she used to wear that lipstick from primark as it was a MAC dupe and she was all for her dupes and savings??? Can’t believe how much all that make up costs...ridiculous
I don’t think she uses it. I think she buys it for show, like she bought a Chanel bag for show and uses cheaper stuff.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Shes probably on benefits, still works part time cleaning sunbeds and I'd say she makes quite a bit from her face dildo. She has 118k followers. Even if only 100 of those buy something each month shes making DOLLAHHH!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
they did... he moved in with the breeder and her kid into a flat in hinckley... my mate worked with them both at the time at a insurance cold calling place, it was before beggars found out or got pregnant with betsy. Sean also got the breeder lady pregnant who sadly miscarried
🙃

Anotherct

VIP Member
I won’t say my source but I had a catch up with an old friend and her mum today who knows Julie (Lauren’s mum) who says Lauren travels the country doing fashion LOL! Too funny when you know these people in real life and their fake Instagram gram life. It ain’t that rosey in real life
Doesn’t she work for Next head office so she could travel for work?

Teaandme

This meal is at least 1,000 calories. Which is fine but also the same as a McDonald's meal. This is what I hate about slimming world. How is that meal free/low syn or whatever then you can have that same about of calories in a maccies but it is no allowed?
Probably because a McDonalds has no nutritious value!!🤢

Happyholly

VIP Member

Is that seanazi? 👀 She is definitely hiding him again.