_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may have bought from a puppy farm and didn’t want to be called out for it. Sadly people buy puppies and they die all the time (when bought from puppy farms that is).

however I did not follow her then so I have no idea
she didnt get her from a puppy farm she got the puppy from a bulldog breeder... the bulldog breeder that Sean dumped her for years ago for a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow and just like that she's a size 16! Oversized apparently but the trousers seem to fit very nicely on her, surely if they were 'oversized' they would be falling off her! Looks like a normal tracksuit to me!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow and just like that she's a size 16! Oversized apparently but the trousers seem to fit very nicely on her, surely if they were 'oversized' they would be falling off her! Looks like a normal tracksuit to me!!!!!!
I thought exactly that! And you know what it’s liberating to see her wear the nice that fits her!

Reactions: 8
I dont know where you get tht from cos i know of tht breeder and 100% never been with seany boy 🤣😭
they did... he moved in with the breeder and her kid into a flat in hinckley... my mate worked with them both at the time at a insurance cold calling place, it was before beggars found out or got pregnant with betsy. Sean also got the breeder lady pregnant who sadly miscarried

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Actually rate the tracksuit and how she looks in it, probably helps that it’s the right size!

Reactions: 7
they did... he moved in with the breeder and her kid into a flat in hinckley... my mate worked with them both at the time at a insurance cold calling place, it was before beggars found out or got pregnant with betsy. Sean also got the breeder lady pregnant who sadly miscarried
🙃

Pisses me off how much money she spends. I know I’m completely bitter about it but I work full time and still don’t have the disposable income she has. She literally has deliveries/shopping/meals and days out pretty much every day. How!?

Reactions: 16
Pisses me off how much money she spends. I know I’m completely bitter about it but I work full time and still don’t have the disposable income she has. She literally has deliveries/shopping/meals and days out pretty much every day. How!?
Honestly don’t get bitter about nobhead influencers on social media. She rents a tiny house, car on finance and she is probably in a tit load of debt. Nothing wrong with renting or car in finance at all, but she just slyly brags all the time and it drives me mad.

Reactions: 15
I thought exactly that! And you know what it’s liberating to see her wear the nice that fits her!
Why would you buy something that is meant to be comfy and stretchy already in a 2 sizes too big so it's "oversized"? Clearly she needed a 16. Don't understand why these people lie about this tit.
Especially when sizing is so different in different shops anyway. I have New Look trousers in size 12, but have to get 18 in H&M and then they're not roomy. Doesn't bother me one bit, it's literally a number on a label.

Reactions: 12
Iv seen posts about this on here before and stating the breeder was a slim woman when shes a bigger lady who used to work in baracuda in hinckley lol

Iv seen posts about this on here before and stating the breeder was a slim woman when shes a bigger lady who used to work in baracuda in hinckley lol
you are correct it was the lady that worked/owned barracuda that he used to work with, that's the one he left brittttannnneehh for a brief spell

So what's thhe actual story of this then? I'm confused now 😂😂
the woman who he left brit for worked at an insurance cold call, she then after working there and meeting Sean and then not being with Sean worked at gravity and now breeds bulldogs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.