_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the girl who started the petition did!!
That petition, if it’s the same one I saw shared by another influencers husband is a true issue. However, what he’s moaning about isn’t the same thing 🤣 someone pointing out that he’s racist, homophobic etc is a fact. It’s not trolling him.

Reactions: 7
Didnt someone share a screenshot yesterday of him calling someone a faggot? Wonder if he calls Beggys cousin a 'faggot' or by his first name...🤔

Reactions: 10
Must be torture for her wanting to mention Tattle so her followers send her messages of support/calling us trolls.... but oh tit, it’ll also direct them to this site and they’ll see all the screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be torture for her wanting to mention Tattle so her followers send her messages of support/calling us trolls.... but oh tit, it’ll also direct them to this site and they’ll see all the screenshots.
Oh definitely!!

Reactions: 4
Just checked - yep all his posts are gone so I checked on my private account to see I could search him - gone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah right!! His always on his own so he shouldn’t have many followers 🤣🤣
Give it time
He’ll soon slip into his old ways of following younger pretty girls and liking all their photos. Sliding into their messages like he always does!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.