_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a business calling out influencers for asking for freebies... which one is titters
This is definitely what she does!

Did you know it’s her birthday! She’s not mentioned it has she!! Wonder how much effort the knob Head has gone to

Reactions: 3
This is a business calling out influencers for asking for freebies... which one is titters
This makes me cringe so bad. Not on your nelly would I EVERRRRRR send a Beggy dm. No bleeping way. Not if it was for gold bars let alone a bleeping brownie.

Reactions: 9
It's so true though isn't it, very rarely do these companies seek out accounts to promote their products, these accounts contact them. And that is it in a nutshell, do not ask to promote something that you do not intend to pay for! Times are hard. If I were a small business and was getting these sort of bullshit beggers, my reply would be very short and sweet 😂

Reactions: 5
This makes me cringe so bad. Not on your nelly would I EVERRRRRR send a Beggy dm. No bleeping way. Not if it was for gold bars let alone a bleeping brownie.
Snap. It’s not like they’re getting sent Chanel perfume either is it, lol, it’s brownies and sweets and horrible slippers. I don’t get it at all lol. Selling your soul.

Reactions: 7
I know, the weirdest relationship I had was with a 17 year old when I was 15. At the time it didn't feel weird but when I went to college I couldn't imagine being intimate with a high schooler. Even if she was 16 she wouldn't even be allowed in a pub with him. No matter how you spin it, it is weird as duck and totally inappropriate. Genuinely don't even know how her parents let it happen. As a mother of 3 I know it's not something I'd accept for my child either way.
Same! I went out with a 17 year old when I was 14 for a brief time - as soon as I got to 17 I was revolted at the idea 🤣 when you’re young you think it’s really cool but once you’re older you wonder what they had wrong with them that meant girls their age had no interested...

Reactions: 9
Not like her to be so quiet and not bragging one bit!? We must have really shook her 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone find it interesting how anything mentioned on here she’ll address on her stories? Today it’s when Sean is back at work... it’s like a q&a 😂

• Haha
Watching her stories today she just seems sad don’t you think? Feels forced like she thinks she has to post rather than wanting too

Watching her stories today she just seems sad don’t you think? Feels forced like she thinks she has to post rather than wanting too
No sympathy at all shes as bad as & as rude as Sean she’s brought it all on herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.