_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's thhe actual story of this then? I'm confused now 😂😂
It’s on previous threads.

But long story short

Sean left Britney for the women he worked with moved in, she got pregnant and MC
Sean then went back to Britney
She is the dog breeder who sold Sean / Britney the dog which died months after they got it - no reason given why / how
Still in contact with said ‘other women / dog breeder’ as they borrowed her dog a few weekends back ?!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly don’t get bitter about nobhead influencers on social media. She rents a tiny house, car on finance and she is probably in a tit load of debt. Nothing wrong with renting or car in finance at all, but she just slyly brags all the time and it drives me mad.
[/QUOTE
Agree.. least you arent selling your soul for some free brownies

Reactions: 5
It’s on previous threads.

But long story short

Sean left Britney for the women he worked with moved in, she got pregnant and MC
Sean then went back to Britney
She is the dog breeder who sold Sean / Britney the dog which died months after they got it - no reason given why / how
Still in contact with said ‘other women / dog breeder’ as they borrowed her dog a few weekends back ?!?
That's messed up but why is this other person saying it's not true or not that woman? 😂😂

Iv seen posts about this on here before and stating the breeder was a slim woman when shes a bigger lady who used to work in baracuda in hinckley lol
Do you know them?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I think I’ve missed something here...She killed their puppy 😳
I don’t think she killed it on purpose, I think maybe an accident with Betsy/ it got out the front? She had the puppy, was obsessed with it and the next thing it was dead. She posts her whole life on insta but never once said why/ how it died. If it was ill you’d just say ‘puppy died of X’ but nope she hid it for ages.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be posting a lot more slimming world meals lately, maybe she’s realised the brownies are catching up with her

Reactions: 10
She seems to be posting a lot more slimming world meals lately, maybe she’s realised the brownies are catching up with her
Perhaps or she was losing followers although the portions are not slimming world friendly.

Soz, but if I was wearing something 2 sizes (allegedly) above my dress size I’d 100% look like I was wearing Homer’s muu muu. She’s a clown.
D52C46A9-D4AB-4FBE-9E37-C1D0D786B7AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually glad she's posting the content I started following her for. Although change of tune from the other day when she was all people don't follow me because of slimming world.....

Reactions: 4
Have you guys seen there’s a petition to take tattle down on change.org lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Digital detox day👀 but can bet you half the people Including her have had a good old scroll through there phone today 😂

Reactions: 6
Pisses me off how much money she spends. I know I’m completely bitter about it but I work full time and still don’t have the disposable income she has. She literally has deliveries/shopping/meals and days out pretty much every day. How!?
Debt. Credit card and klarna debt.

I feel you, I work full time and don't order as much as she does in months let alone the space of days. But it's all credited, don't be fooled by social media!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.