Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I think she is snakey but I think Tayla would have posted about it as means an even bigger pay check for her if Titters started recruiting and she hasn't been bigging up Brittany since last year? I don't know, I just don't think she is balling in it like people think :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Poker87

I wonder why if it’s such a good way of earning money then why did the likes of itsdaniellesjourney & curveylucy stop selling this product over a year ago?
Maybe because Brittany took their business 😂 I don’t know why anyone would buy anything from curvyluxe she’s so rude but she mentioned she’s stopped because of her mental health if I remember rightly and I don’t follow Danielle so no idea about her 😊

Reactions: 1

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Really pisses me off when she says about taking Betsy somewhere and her being a ‘geek’ about something. God forbid your daughter actually wants to learn about something interesting. You shouldn’t be taking the piss out of her for that, maybe that’s why you haven’t been able to move past spelling you’re, their and which properly 🥴
Comes across she talks about her like that how some would a friend. I never would. And she doesn’t seem to have many friends...

silentwatcherxoxo

Iv seen posts about this on here before and stating the breeder was a slim woman when shes a bigger lady who used to work in baracuda in hinckley lol
you are correct it was the lady that worked/owned barracuda that he used to work with, that's the one he left brittttannnneehh for a brief spell