Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
New thread name... ‘I’m still I’m still Begney from the block, used to be relatable but now I’m not’

• Haha
Reactions: 60

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
No, but he did get sacked from a residential care home for stealing meat from the fridges amongst other things. I live a few towns away now with my little 2 so I wouldn't know what his line of work is.
Oh wow 😲
Whole new meaning to #meatfreemondays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ohyeah

She’s actually so vile and her begginess is completely premeditated, she asks for recommendations then obviously messages these places (all independent businesses). Britney, if you’re reading this you tramp, why couldn’t you pay £20 for your breakfast, why must you always expect handouts and free items, you wouldn’t miss £20 but that owner will. Your bloke walks around in expensive yeezys yet you’re both comfortable sat there expecting freebies, both of your parents should be ashamed as they’ve done an absolute shit job with bringing you and your jailbird partner up. Shit Cunt.

Thread suggestion “cankles the size of a Christmas ham, cheers Britney for the swipe up spam”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Fake trainers and gifted stays, invites to everywhere, zittney never pays!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hereforthememes

I've literally followed all these threads for ages coz I think she's a twat.. But never joined tattle because I loved to lurk and never had anything to add...I had to join to write this!

How dare she!!! Sat here with my disabled kid, and she's taking the piss like 'dunno why people are getting offended'. Her and her size 10 eyebrows can get fucked! She's so blasé over stuff, would love to see her with a disabled kid, wonder how she would like people using that disgusting word then!

P. S. I angry typed this so sorry if it doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 21

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
It would have to be a 90% discount for me to be spending my whole holiday posting and writing *pressdiscount on a million pics a day. She is so arsey...or you could just do what I do and Google it. Is that right hun? When you are looking for headbands or shit jewellery next time, do what we all do...GOOGLE IT. Fucking prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: _Beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press* stays, cankles for days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ohyeah

Thread title suggestion “inflatable lips and cankles galore, titney is a swipe up wh*re”

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Happyalice

Does anyone else think she’s got another insta account and messages herself asking for all these codes?? Because she always covers the photo of the person ‘messaging’ her.... and who would message her on holiday for a wax melt code ffs 🙄😂

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
On her phone filming Betsy from the minute they get up again 🙄 totally pointless video of her making a bed that no one gives a fuck about. Wonder what content she’ll have for us today, maybe a photoshoot in front of those hedges? More photos of her and Betsy on the steps? mabye a quick video of the hotels private beach that she hasn’t been to yet???
Her profile is public and she’s posting pictures of her in a tiny bikini for the world to see. She’s eight years old. Won’t post her gong of a boyfriend but will post semi naked videos of her daughter for every weirdo to leer over 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad