_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but he did get sacked from a residential care home for stealing meat from the fridges amongst other things. I live a few towns away now with my little 2 so I wouldn't know what his line of work is.
Oh wow 😲
Whole new meaning to #meatfreemondays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So was she saying shes bought the £250 Vivienne Westwood bag? Didnt quite get what she was trying to get at in that story earlier. Like she half mentioned it. Either say it or dont u bell end. We all know you are ripping your followers off buying your tit skin products.

Reactions: 3
So was she saying shes bought the £250 Vivienne Westwood bag? Didnt quite get what she was trying to get at in that story earlier. Like she half mentioned it. Either say it or dont u bell end. We all know you are ripping your followers off buying your tit skin products.
I would love to know where she gets all her money from!! Gotta be on the fiddle!

Reactions: 2
I would love to know where she gets all her money from!! Gotta be on the fiddle!
I'd say she makes quite a bit from nuskin. She has over 100k followers, if even only say 200 of those bought stuff from her that's thousands in commission for Tills. She is laughing. At her head followers. Literally.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The way she boasts you can tell her Gucci bag isn’t real. If she spent £1200 on a Gucci she would have boasted about it and wouldn’t of for a VW as that’s a drop in the ocean.

Doubt it’s a genuine one! She had one in her hand the other weekend in TK Maxx, surely you’d go back and just get it! Why go home and order! Clearly she’s ordered a fake from somewhere at a fraction of the price! Loads of different groups about on Facebook that sell fake anything!

Doubt it’s a genuine one! She had one in her hand the other weekend in TK Maxx, surely you’d go back and just get it! Why go home and order! Clearly she’s ordered a fake from somewhere at a fraction of the price! Loads of different groups about on Facebook that sell fake anything!
Nothing wrong with a replica - but dont pass it off as a real one.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow 😲
Whole new meaning to #meatfreemondays 😂😂
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I find her revealing that her family and close friends calling her Tilly a weird one. She won’t show her boyfriends face, but is happy to reveal a private nickname and photos of her little girl naked in bed on IG.

I really liked Brittany when I first discovered her last year, but now the entire IG influencer and tagging everything as AD makes her unattainable, unrelatable and exhausting.

Reactions: 5
Hate is a strong word but I’m edging towards using it to describe how I feel about this girl and other influencers.
Oh I don't like using that word but I dislike her. Its the praying on vulnerable people who are struggling with weight loss, bad skin (see her skin on stories last night) and any other issues who try to relate to her and can't see through it. I am not saying all her followers are vulnerable but some will be in a bad place in theirs lives and think spending £50 on a file is the answer to losing weight or a stupid spice meal kit or a really expensive face mask is the answer. By her not declaring clearly and openly she is a horrible horrible person.

When I was losing weight I would have bought anything if I thought it helped and I fell for skinny celebrities flogging stuff she is seen as 'relatable' and 'down to earth' so its worse than a celebrity not declaring ads in my opinion. It messed with my head horribly.

And don't get me started on her using hate speech and saying its okay for her to carry on doing so as it doesn't offend her.

Reactions: 6
Oh I don't like using that word but I dislike her. Its the praying on vulnerable people who are struggling with weight loss, bad skin (see her skin on stories last night) and any other issues who try to relate to her and can't see through it. I am not saying all her followers are vulnerable but some will be in a bad place in theirs lives and think spending £50 on a file is the answer to losing weight or a stupid spice meal kit or a really expensive face mask is the answer. By her not declaring clearly and openly she is a horrible horrible person.

When I was losing weight I would have bought anything if I thought it helped and I fell for skinny celebrities flogging stuff she is seen as 'relatable' and 'down to earth' so its worse than a celebrity not declaring ads in my opinion. It messed with my head horribly.

And don't get me started on her using hate speech and saying its okay for her to carry on doing so as it doesn't offend her.
I have really bad skin. I've tried everything and I can't get it any better. I came across her early this year and really like her. I enquired to her about the products and she sent me the link.. but I couldn't justify that price when I have 3 kids. It might work I don't know but yesterday I saw her story and you could still how bad her skin was. Which kinda made me feel better about not buying it.

I do think Instagram is getting to much of a selling site. I followed her for her weight loss journey not selling stuff.. surely these accounts should set up seperate business accounts for if they want to sell stuff.

I have really bad skin. I've tried everything and I can't get it any better. I came across her early this year and really like her. I enquired to her about the products and she sent me the link.. but I couldn't justify that price when I have 3 kids. It might work I don't know but yesterday I saw her story and you could still how bad her skin was. Which kinda made me feel better about not buying it.

I do think Instagram is getting to much of a selling site. I followed her for her weight loss journey not selling stuff.. surely these accounts should set up seperate business accounts for if they want to sell stuff.
Have you tried The Ordinary products? I should get paid for the amount I recommend this stuff. I used to have terrible skin and would spend £££ on the products to keep in under control and someone recommended it and I thought I would give it a shot as I had nothing to lose other than living with bad skin for a few weeks if it didn't work and honestly the best thing I have ever done. I can now even miss a day if I forget (I really mean pass out from too many bubbles) and won't cause me to have a flare up.

This is the sort of tit I am on about with her though its so horrible that people who are properly struggling and she is out there selling a face mask with a huge mark up, conning people into thinking its a discount when its actually a pyramid scheme and not declaring it as an ad.

I feel too like she should be a business account now as its not a weight loss or a lifestyle its just pure selling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.