Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Invite implies she was asked to go right, but she hasn’t declared gifted or as so what did they do send her an invitation like kids do for their bloody birthday party?
When I go round my Nans tomorrow for sunday dinner I better put *invite pics on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fabfoodie_ww

She’s at her cousins wedding today and she’s put up a story with her name place as ‘Brittany’. I thought all her friends/family called her Tilly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Orangecat

Silly Tilly titney can’t even remember her own name.

my real name isn’t Orangecat on my birth certificate in case you were concerned. Just sayin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Sickoflurking

They can't cope with real crime going on in the world, let alone someone having a different view from an online influencer 🙄
We should start a petition against so called influencers peddling shite to vulnerable followers who hang off their every word. Wankers! Also not even declaring it’s an ad most of the time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Jennibaby

So I go to the same SW group that she does, although a different day/time, we like to play brittany bingo and see how many times our consultant drops her name into the conversation 😂, I also know that numbers dropped dramatically because the sun shone out of her arse with our consultant for so long it was ridiculous 🙄 Also half an hour ago she posts she is 'going to work' the salon is only open until 8pm 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Orangecat

“Never wanted to be called slim” - well that’s good ‘cause no one is calling you that...

• Haha

Fabfoodie_ww

Balenciagas in that crooks feet now. Where the hell do they get all their money from really? Im a fan of a bargain work part time with my oh walking full time in railway and we sure as hell dont have £500 for a pair of shoes that resemble the titanic!!!
her partners buying brand new Balenciagas, whilst Betsy gets second hand shoes off eBay!

• Angry

newbie11111

I've lerked for a long time but I had to set up an account to comment. I went to school with Brittany. I can and cannot believe the person she has become since shes become this insta fake girl. She has always been into make up an knows her shit so to 'ask for recommendations' is bullshit and shes knows it. Yes her nickname has always been Tilly with her family and close friends.
I had to come on here after the whole trolling thing. She wasn't a direct bully at school but she was always hanging around with the bullies. We use to have a science class together and from y8 up she was abit of a cow.

• Wow

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Shes getting a new tattoo tomorrow. Im taking bets. Will the new tattoo be...
A) A mud mask
B) A matching Mermaid as her boyfriend's one 🤭
C) A skip

• Haha