_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this gem. I have no words...... what up with her legs?
I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong. I just think that’s where she carries her weight more, and although she’s lost 10 stone, she probably still has a few more stone to lose to be within her ‘healthy BMI’ which would then come off her legs. I have the exact same shape and always lose from the top down

Reactions: 1
I still laugh that she originally wanted big fake Jordan style titties and came back with average size (ones that is right for her frame) - she obvs didn’t do any proper research on it and that proper surgeons wouldn’t allow her to go so frigging big unless you literally chuck money at them.

This is true. I have had mine done, they will always go with what your frame will take 🙂

New thread name... ‘I’m still I’m still Begney from the block, used to be relatable but now I’m not’

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s actually so vile and her begginess is completely premeditated, she asks for recommendations then obviously messages these places (all independent businesses). Britney, if you’re reading this you woman, why couldn’t you pay £20 for your breakfast, why must you always expect handouts and free items, you wouldn’t miss £20 but that owner will. Your bloke walks around in expensive yeezys yet you’re both comfortable sat there expecting freebies, both of your parents should be ashamed as they’ve done an absolute tit job with bringing you and your jailbird partner up. tit bleep.

Thread suggestion “cankles the size of a Christmas ham, cheers Britney for the swipe up spam”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She'll be gutted they were from IKEA because she's no chance in getting a freebie from them, surprised she didn't tag them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
requested to follow her boyfriend to have a nose n now she's blocked me from seeing her stories lmao oops what a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
requested to follow her boyfriend to have a nose n now she's blocked me from seeing her stories lmao oops what a shame
Now that’s dedication!

duck sake - can’t even be arsed to read the back of a jar herself to check if somethings veggie. For clarity, Titters, if a dead animal or fish is in it, it’s not vegetarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
‘Going vegetarian for a week wish me luck’ hahahaha is it that hard to not eat meat or fish for SEVEN DAYS ??? i haven’t eaten meat for nearly 3 years, but for different reasons than Tilly 🙄, watch her hashtag vegetarian and sure she’ll be gifted some vegetarian/vegan product within a week

Reactions: 4
For someone who sells a ‘beauty product’ (I use that term loosely) you would think she would know about aloe!!!

Reactions: 6
For someone who sells a ‘beauty product’ (I use that term loosely) you would think she would know about aloe!!!
Exactly my thoughts! Should have replied to her saying its actually a DECENT face mask...you should try it may clear up your spots. Zittney.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.