_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her comment about "so many concerned messages" about whether her name is actually Brittany or not.. yes I can really imagine just how concerned her followers were. Its probably the same people who bug her on holiday for codes and such 😂
No one messaged her, she’s probably just decided that she wants to be called Tilly now 😂 sorry but iv followed her since around Jan 2018 and never heard her mention this ??? What a strange person she is it’s actually so cringe!!

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she gibbering on about 🙈
Nobody cares what your friends and family call you 🤣
Also did anybody notice she put AD on the code for the air bnb yesterday?

Reactions: 2
I love her comment about "so many concerned messages" about whether her name is actually Brittany or not.. yes I can really imagine just how concerned her followers were. Its probably the same people who bug her on holiday for codes and such 😂
Thank duck she straightened it all out, I was having a mild panic attack just then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’ll hear her mention it about 5 times this week now, and the way she says BritTANY as well 🙃🙃🙃 wow your soooo cool and unique Brittany / Till / Tilly xxxx

Reactions: 7
Silly Tilly titney can’t even remember her own name.

my real name isn’t Orangecat on my birth certificate in case you were concerned. Just sayin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally has zero content to post now she has gained weight, come back from holiday and can't shift her pyramid scheme products on to poor sods anymore so has had to come up with something she thinks will make her sound interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am SO tempted to message her saying hi Tilly hun can I get the discount code for the mask and peel xox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone also posted about her not posting her holiday gain... here she is telling us she's going to post her holiday gain, do ya like tattle Brit do ya.
She might post her holiday gain... but what about the weight she already put on before holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might post her holiday gain... but what about the weight she already put on before holiday 😂
Didn’t she used to post her weight loss from the laptop/tablet at group? The one that says how close you are to target, I’d like to see that!!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she used to post her weight loss from the laptop/tablet at group? The one that says how close you are to target, I’d like to see that!!
She used to be very honest about her losses/gains.But never showed the screen no. Never told anyone her actual weight either

She used to be very honest about her losses/gains.But never showed the screen no. Never told anyone her actual weight either
I’m sure she showed it a few times on her story but scribbled over her weight so it just showed the total loss and weekly loss, but it’s clear she doesn’t care about that anymore it’s all about being an *influencer*

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she showed it a few times on her story but scribbled over her weight so it just showed the total loss and weekly loss, but it’s clear she doesn’t care about that anymore it’s all about being an *influencer*
Possibly. She was definitely already about a stone over target before holiday I would have said. So atleast 20lbs + now.... who cares when your making money tho eh?! ;)

does it really matter cause we all know that no matter what she weighs she will always be a SIZE10.
Always 😂 Maybe 2 size 10s sewn together

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.