_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gained her following by being relatable for being overweight and being genuine a year ago. She’s realised she can make money with a large following & has changed her Instagram name to do so. I don’t believe that’s the reason she lost weight. You couldn’t know how big your audience would be when you start out. She’s just a pleb now who marketing overpriced cosmetics. It’ll die down one day it always does. Look at Mrsmummywright &slimmingworld.jsg. Consultants and still can’t maintain their target weight.
As much as I dislike Fopps at leasdtu she kept her weight off
Because Fopps was never fat? She went to uni, ate too many takeaways and drank to many WKDS and the second she went back to a normal lifestyle it fell off. Brittany was 20+ stone, Fopps lost ‘3stone, 2.5 stone corrected’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because Fopps was never fat? She went to uni, ate too many takeaways and drank to many WKDS and the second she went back to a normal lifestyle it fell off. Brittany was 20+ stone, Fopps lost ‘3stone, 2.5 stone corrected’
In 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I naively joined a mlm once after being "recruited" by someone who I thought was a friend. Forever Living - I'm sure you've all heard of it. They basically said in a polite way "force friends and family to buy it or join" - that was when I realised that it was bullshit. Sold what I'd been guilted into buying (on ebay), made half my money back and NEVER AGAIN would I touch one with a barge pole. Scum of the business world. 👍
My friend got roped into that too, is that the aloe Vera one? Well she got completely fleeced and what makes it worst is that she’s profoundly deaf and uses sign language. They totally took advantage of her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes I have acne and pcos. Never heard of ordinarys. But I'll look it up tonight. Thank you x
I 100% recommend this stuff too. If you go on the ordinary website it’s all quite jargony but if you do your research and read a few beauty blogs it tells you what is best for your skin type. I have the salicylic acid, the daly sun cream and the retinol (I use alongside Khiels midnight miracle) and my terrible acne 30 yo skin is the best it’s ever been! #swipeup (I jest obvs, it’s really good)

Reactions: 5
I 100% recommend this stuff too. If you go on the ordinary website it’s all quite jargony but if you do your research and read a few beauty blogs it tells you what is best for your skin type. I have the salicylic acid, the daly sun cream and the retinol (I use alongside Khiels midnight miracle) and my terrible acne 30 yo skin is the best it’s ever been! #swipeup (I jest obvs, it’s really good)
Thank you 🙂. Had a look last night but there was so much choice didn't know what to order. I'll definitely look at some beauty blogs.

Reactions: 1
Yeah Tayla Blue owns it
According to Companies House it’s owned by the same guy who owns a large global property business, so don’t think it’s Tayla, however she might work for them.

Just wanted to clear it up as Tayla is probably too busy recruiting people with “weakness” to join that god awful pyramid scheme

According to Companies House it’s owned by the same guy who owns a large global property business, so don’t think it’s Tayla, however she might work for them.

Just wanted to clear it up as Tayla is probably too busy recruiting people with “weakness” to join that god awful pyramid scheme
OMG I love that you’ve looked on companies house 😻

Reactions: 2
My friend got roped into that too, is that the aloe Vera one? Well she got completely fleeced and what makes it worst is that she’s profoundly deaf and uses sign language. They totally took advantage of her.
Yep, that's them. That's appalling, sadly though it doesn't surprise me. They're awful.

• Sad
I stopped following B a while ago (I simply could not tolerate anymore of that mud mask, Tupperware party, sales pitch shite anymore) BUT a post on here caught my eye saying she was wearing £200 Fendi sunglasses now 👀 - Please tell me that means she finally sold enough face crap to stop buying used shoes for her and her daughter off ebay now??? 🤢

Reactions: 7
She gained her following by being relatable for being overweight and being genuine a year ago. She’s realised she can make money with a large following & has changed her Instagram name to do so. I don’t believe that’s the reason she lost weight. You couldn’t know how big your audience would be when you start out. She’s just a pleb now who marketing overpriced cosmetics. It’ll die down one day it always does. Look at Mrsmummywright &slimmingworld.jsg. Consultants and still can’t maintain their target weight.
As much as I dislike Fopps at leasdtu she kept her weight off
It’s actually pretty easy to gain big following on sw-
1. Suck up to the big accounts
2. Talk on your stories every day
3. Giveaways every 1,000 / 5,000 / 10k
4. Post big losses and before/after pics

If she had a personal account and seen the big SW accounts that done this and she had 10 stone to lose I think she’s seen a massive opportunity for her to jump at. The SW stuff was completely dropped and even a name change shorty after she got her target, she knows exactly what she’s doing!

Reactions: 3
Imagine being that much of a pusher that you have to state when something isn’t an ad or gifted. bleeping embarrassing. Would not dare.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have a childminder if she’s at home? 😂 Am I missing the point or what?

Reactions: 2
Why is she filming Betsy if she’s so poorly she needs a sick bucket 😭 poor girl. Watching her from my other account after she blocked me on my other one after I didn’t kiss her ass 😂

Reactions: 3
In case anyone missed it the first 100 times she’s said- there going to Disney but surprising Betsy so SHHHHH GUYS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.