_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't cope with real crime going on in the world, let alone someone having a different view from an online influencer 🙄
We should start a petition against so called influencers peddling shite to vulnerable followers who hang off their every word. Wankers! Also not even declaring it’s an ad most of the time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
False advertising is very much against the law Tittany! As is exploitation! Who's the criminal here?

Reactions: 6
Have you seen him? I doubt he counts his steps 😂 The only scales he’ll use is ones for his drugs
I wonder if her stories before about her neighbours smoking weed and how much she hates it was just to throw us off the scent! 😳 suddenly it all makes sense 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her stories before about her neighbours smoking weed and how much she hates it was just to throw us off the scent! 😳 suddenly it all makes sense 😂😂
So that's why she's always scratching her nose! Did wonder if was snorting something 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She thinks they’ll pass a law for trolling to out them via IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? We’re not trolling if it’s on an opinion site anyway
Some people I have worked with who are in the public eye (not major players like beckhams or something) have had icloud photos hacked, itunes and credit card details stolen and impersonated people to get close to them and the police did nothing. If they don't follow through with laws for stalking and fraud they are not gonna give a tit about some people saying she doesn't declare her ads and she needs to wax her lip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Some people I have worked with who are in the public eye (not major players like beckhams or something) have had icloud photos hacked, itunes and credit card details stolen and impersonated people to get close to them and the police did nothing. If they don't follow through with laws for stalking and fraud they are not gonna give a tit about some people saying she doesn't declare her ads and she needs to wax her lip 😂
Exactly this! They may interfere if someone stalked her house or threatened to kill her family, but not for saying the tame stuff on tattle

Reactions: 2
What's offending me more than anything is that she said matilda wears glittery shoes... Good effort on the costume 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.