Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
35F9D714-B49F-4ED4-BC4B-F846D524F351.jpeg

She is a creation of habit. That’s how godly she thinks she is 😂
Also she seriously needs to stop with the glasses. They are Fendi they will cost no more than £200 and everyone knows the cheapest things that designers make are sunglasses.
Beggy buy a Hermes Berkin bag and you might actually impress someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

elloelloello

VIP Member
I love her comment about "so many concerned messages" about whether her name is actually Brittany or not.. yes I can really imagine just how concerned her followers were. Its probably the same people who bug her on holiday for codes and such 😂
Thank fuck she straightened it all out, I was having a mild panic attack just then.

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Frigging herself off over a lipstick from MAC of all places? (I had to go look at the wonky lipstick you all mentioned)

Also, noticed *invite turned into *presstrip for some of it. I cannnoootttttttttttttt
MAC that test their products on animals, but it’s ok because tomorrow is #meatfreemonday

• Haha
New thread suggestion - _beingbrittany #3 press trips, crap tits, invite, face mask shite, bf on tag, gifted shitty bag.

• Haha

Orangecat

It doesn’t surprise me if it was Betsys fault because she lets her act so much older and do things for herself while she’s laying in her pit. Maybe fed the pup something bad or let it outside on the road
Not sure it’s fair to blame the kid. I had a friend who’s pup died suddenly at a few months old through no fault of their own - often these breeders farm out unhealthy pups :( it’s very sad.

Adopt don’t shop people 🤘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Anotherct

VIP Member
She gained her following by being relatable for being overweight and being genuine a year ago. She’s realised she can make money with a large following & has changed her Instagram name to do so. I don’t believe that’s the reason she lost weight. You couldn’t know how big your audience would be when you start out. She’s just a pleb now who marketing overpriced cosmetics. It’ll die down one day it always does. Look at Mrsmummywright &slimmingworld.jsg. Consultants and still can’t maintain their target weight.
As much as I dislike Fopps at leasdtu she kept her weight off
Because Fopps was never fat? She went to uni, ate too many takeaways and drank to many WKDS and the second she went back to a normal lifestyle it fell off. Brittany was 20+ stone, Fopps lost ‘3stone, 2.5 stone corrected’

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Is it just me or does her body always look so droopy? I can’t explain it but it looks like her whole body is slouching, like it can’t be arsed to stand up straight! Goes to show it’s ok losing the weight but without exercise the loss isn’t going to look the best!
She looks like a melted wellyboot

• Haha

s2m2

She's great at her advertising. She's hashtagged "Hadley Road" It's HAGLEY Road, you daft cow. Get it right considering they #gifted it to you. Like anyone really wants your lifestyle or to look like you. I like my human sized eyebrows, and I enjoy the buzz and pride of going to nice restaurants and paying for it knowing that I've worked hard to pay for it and I get to reap the benefits of that. Not going on the beg for free stuff. Advertising crap nobody wants to make a few quid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Imagine laughing at someone being offended by a derogatory term. She’s disgrace, id be ashamed if she was my daughter. Clearly was dragged up like Betsy will be. Her and her kankles can fuck off

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
You know what I can forgive her using the term in the first place cause she’s clearly thick as pig shit so won’t have realised what she was saying, it’s her attitude after being told what she was saying which is the problem, silly cow.
Messaged her saying this but put it in a much more diplomatic way and she blocked me within minutes 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow