_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure her friends would rip the piss out of her behaviour but she seems to only have 1 friend that she didn’t meet on Instagram 😂 not surprised though I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like her
My mates would rip me a new one if I was peddling all that daft “SkInCArE” tit and jiggling my fake chebs on stories 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mates would rip me a new one if I was peddling all that daft “SkInCArE” tit and jiggling my fake chebs on stories 🤡
It makes sense why Betsy is her bff and sidekick in training because she literally has no friends. Wait till Betsys in high school and her friends will be roasting her because her mum thinks she’s an insta star and flogs jelly and spices 😂 yeah that’s super cool to a teenager 🥴

Reactions: 3
It makes sense why Betsy is her bff and sidekick in training because she literally has no friends. Wait till Betsys in high school and her friends will be roasting her because her mum thinks she’s an insta star and flogs jelly and spices 😂 yeah that’s super cool to a teenager 🥴
I’d die of embarrassment if my mam acted like her

Reactions: 2
Another IG wannabe influencer who doesn’t have any real mates.
Living their best life and spends every day talking to their phone and shopping.

Translation - actually miserable and extremely lonely, has nothing fulfilling in their life!

Reactions: 8
So I go to the same SW group that she does, although a different day/time, we like to play brittany bingo and see how many times our consultant drops her name into the conversation 😂, I also know that numbers dropped dramatically because the sun shone out of her arse with our consultant for so long it was ridiculous 🙄 Also half an hour ago she posts she is 'going to work' the salon is only open until 8pm 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I go to the same SW group that she does, although a different day/time, we like to play brittany bingo and see how many times our consultant drops her name into the conversation 😂, I also know that numbers dropped dramatically because the sun shone out of her arse with our consultant for so long it was ridiculous 🙄 Also half an hour ago she posts she is 'going to work' the salon is only open until 8pm 🤣
Omg you’re our insider. You need to infiltrate the class she goes to and tell us everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you confirm that she's as odious in real life as she appears on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.