_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has just been blocked by her for calling her out on saying shes ‘mongy after taking tablets’ what a vile piece of tit she is!

New poster here but I had to comment on this.
Think this is a prime example of how ignorant she is, especially the fact that she has now gone in to defend her choice of words. The best thing to have done was apologise and clarify what she was meaning instead of defend her vile, ineloquent vocabulary in front of her daughter. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
My sister has just been blocked by her for calling her out on saying shes ‘mongy after taking tablets’ what a vile piece of tit she is!
Jesus Christ. Imagine watching that and having a disabled child/ partner/ friend etc who has been subject to that word their whole life via bullying/ ignorant people and she’s just casually using it and not seeing the problem.

Reactions: 10
Rather than apologising for the words she uses she just takes the piss out of the situation more. That is what makes her unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I don’t know why she didn’t acknowledge why it might be offensive and apologise. As a mum to a disabled child I hate the word, and to dismiss it as a ‘midlands thing’ is rubbish, my family are from there and they don’t use it.

Reactions: 11
She’s Just vile and a poor excuse of a a mother defending her choice of words infront of her kid! She’s needs a good smack and bringing down to where she’s belongs. I know 3 people who have reported This already to some of the brands she’s advertises for. Can’t imagine that to have a good impact on their business if they continue to support someone who uses derogatory words and then laughs about it. I’m from the midlands and we never say it, her excuse is a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 7
the message was really nice to be fair could of been a lot worse. We all come from different places that use words out of context in slang. But there’s still a time and place you use them. Whether right or wrong she’s on such a huge platform and essentially using it as a business now she should conduct herself better. They all throw the my account do what I like don’t follow if you don’t like me card. She’s becoming more and more unlike able as time goes on. She’s just showing her true colours and what she’s obviously been like the whole time. I think she takes a lot of stick from here and some of it isn’t very nice but then you see the real side of her and she’s not a nice person. She’s a bully she has just belittled the lady who was offended by doing that story and blocked her. Clown

Reactions: 4
I've literally followed all these threads for ages coz I think she's a twit.. But never joined tattle because I loved to lurk and never had anything to add...I had to join to write this!

How dare she!!! Sat here with my disabled kid, and she's taking the piss like 'dunno why people are getting offended'. Her and her size 10 eyebrows can get fucked! She's so blasé over stuff, would love to see her with a disabled kid, wonder how she would like people using that disgusting word then!

P. S. I angry typed this so sorry if it doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 21
PRIVILEGED

This girl doesn’t know what hardship is, of any kind. No empathy, no remorse, no intelligence, no heart.

Reactions: 2
Imagine laughing at someone being offended by a derogatory term. She’s disgrace, id be ashamed if she was my daughter. Clearly was dragged up like Betsy will be. Her and her kankles can duck off

Reactions: 11
the message was really nice to be fair could of been a lot worse. We all come from different places that use words out of context in slang. But there’s still a time and place you use them. Whether right or wrong she’s on such a huge platform and essentially using it as a business now she should conduct herself better. They all throw the my account do what I like don’t follow if you don’t like me card. She’s becoming more and more unlike able as time goes on. She’s just showing her true colours and what she’s obviously been like the whole time. I think she takes a lot of stick from here and some of it isn’t very nice but then you see the real side of her and she’s not a nice person. She’s a bully she has just belittled the lady who was offended by
It’s not slang it is disablist

Reactions: 2
I've literally followed all these threads for ages coz I think she's a twit.. But never joined tattle because I loved to lurk and never had anything to add...I had to join to write this!

How dare she!!! Sat here with my disabled kid, and she's taking the piss like 'dunno why people are getting offended'. Her and her size 10 eyebrows can get fucked! She's so blasé over stuff, would love to see her with a disabled kid, wonder how she would like people using that disgusting word then!

P. S. I angry typed this so sorry if it doesn't make sense!

My friend just said “mongy... really?

And she replied “oh for gods saaaaaaake”

Do you know what else is a saying .... “ you’re a bleep

Reactions: 6
Near where I live there is an amazing barber who works with children with learning difficulties, disabilities and autism. He does spectacular work, with children who have sensory issues and so on that would never be able to sit for a haircut. Over time and with his patience he is able to cut their hair, using strategies and activities that work for each child. He’s amazing. Anyway, last year he got called out for an old tweet, using gong in exactly the same way at Brittany did. He was going to ‘gong out’ for the afternoon. He had death threats, companies that had worked with him ditched him immediately, police involvement for disability ‘slur’. It was horrendous. Thankfully he was incredibly remorseful and people forgave him for it and he’s rebuilt his fantastic business doing something he’s amazing at. So if our Tilly thinks 100k+ people are going to just accept that and then her totally arrogant response to it with a complete lack of remorse, I think she’s got another thing coming.

Reactions: 8
Near where I live there is an amazing barber who works with children with learning difficulties, disabilities and autism. He does spectacular work, with children who have sensory issues and so on that would never be able to sit for a haircut. Over time and with his patience he is able to cut their hair, using strategies and activities that work for each child. He’s amazing. Anyway, last year he got called out for an old tweet, using gong in exactly the same way at Brittany did. He was going to ‘gong out’ for the afternoon. He had death threats, companies that had worked with him ditched him immediately, police involvement for disability ‘slur’. It was horrendous. Thankfully he was incredibly remorseful and people forgave him for it and he’s rebuilt his fantastic business doing something he’s amazing at. So if our Tilly thinks 100k+ people are going to just accept that and then her totally arrogant response to it with a complete lack of remorse, I think she’s got another thing coming.
I remember this. He used the term ‘gong strength’ in an old video which resurfaced when he was gaining recognition of his work. The backlash he received was phenomenal, however he acknowledged his errors and people forgave. I can’t see this being the case with Brittany, and I don’t think she quite realises the backlash that will almost certainly follow. Silly girl.

I remember this. He used the term ‘gong strength’ in an old video which resurfaced when he was gaining recognition of his work. The backlash he received was phenomenal, however he acknowledged his errors and people forgave. I can’t see this being the case with Brittany, and I don’t think she quite realises the backlash that will almost certainly follow. Silly girl.
That was it!! Couldn’t remember the exact details, that was it. He was so remorseful, she doesn’t seem to understand the offence that term can cause. She’s either really stupid or just really bleeping horrible 😟

Reactions: 1
That was it!! Couldn’t remember the exact details, that was it. He was so remorseful, she doesn’t seem to understand the offence that term can cause. She’s either really stupid or just really bleeping horrible 😟
Imagine what she says off camera then!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.