_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know she had a personal one, how does she have the time for both?! 😂 and that cartoon drawing someone gave her... they made her tits about 3 sizes bigger than they really are 🤣
I’m a designer and illustrator by trade. Been doing it around 7 years - had a look at that ‘drawing’ she’s been gifted... the “artist” literally traces a picture and then sells it. What the actual duck. Stop bleeping destroying my industry and, Tills, babe, stop perpetuating those who wanna destroy those who’re talented enough to actually be able to draw 🤨 not a happy bunny. Or maybe I’ve missed a trick my whole working life?

Reactions: 1
I’m confused about the Tilly thing lmao, have I missed something on her page?!

She found a hairband at her mums she liked. She told her mum she likes it
Her mum said oh you have it tills... Tilly!
Then she said oh, my names tills by the way, Tilly!
It is Brittany, but everyone calls me Tilly, tills. Like on my birth certificate it’s Brittany, but everyone I know calls me Tilly, till
Confusing I know, but it’s been like that since I was abowt 3. It’s brca i loves Tilly top and tiny. So....🥴🥴

I think that was pretty much it. I watched a few times as I couldn’t believe the old tripe coming out of that big, rubbery mouth. I think Pinocchio is a better fit 🥴🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Never wanted to be called slim” - well that’s good ‘cause no one is calling you that...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Never wanted to be called slim” - well that’s good ‘cause no one is calling you that...
She never will be with those legs. I’m sorry but how can she say “im a size 10” there’s no way her calves and ankles would fit in size 10 skinny jeans. Delirious bint.

Reactions: 4
She never will be with those legs. I’m sorry but how can she say “im a size 10” there’s no way her calves and ankles would fit in size 10 skinny jeans. Delirious bint.
She's had a phenomenal weightloss I'll give her that; shame she turned into a nightmare with it! She did incredible but should stay humble. She does need to just be open about her current size and bodyshape and stop trying to fool Instagram followers, as she just looks a dick bleating size 10 all the time.

Reactions: 10
“Hate the thought of being described as slim”

duck off man, you always frig yaself off at comments saying how slim you look. AND banging on about being a size 10 (14/16 corrected)? Size 10 is SLIM.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She found a hairband at her mums she liked. She told her mum she likes it
Her mum said oh you have it tills... Tilly!
Then she said oh, my names tills by the way, Tilly!
It is Brittany, but everyone calls me Tilly, tills. Like on my birth certificate it’s Brittany, but everyone I know calls me Tilly, till
Confusing I know, but it’s been like that since I was abowt 3. It’s brca i loves Tilly top and tiny. So....🥴🥴

I think that was pretty much it. I watched a few times as I couldn’t believe the old tripe coming out of that big, rubbery mouth. I think Pinocchio is a better fit 🥴🤥
What on this planet lol? And everybody loved tots tv, I certainly did but I’m not gonna change my name to Tilly lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling Rebeccas.routine is making snide digs at our Tilly. The other day she posted about 21 buttons, and today she’s posted about the 10 cal jelly. Awks

I get the feeling Rebeccas.routine is making snide digs at our Tilly. The other day she posted about 21 buttons, and today she’s posted about the 10 cal jelly. Awks
Definitely not! they are close🙈

Also what did she say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.