Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Been AWOL from this thread for a few weeks. Found out we were pregnant after two losses. Today, we had a reassurance scan and saw our baby’s heartbeat. 8w2d - a long way to go but the furthest we have got so far and we are so so happy ❤🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
my toddler picking 3 biscuits from the biscuit tin, I said ‘you’re only meant to have 1 don’t be greedy’ and he goes ‘one is for Mummy one is for Daddy and one is for me’ and gives me and his dad a biscuit each 😂

A nice message from a friend

My boyfriend having the evening off so we get to spend some time together

• Heart
Reactions: 11

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Finally got through the massive ironing pile that’s been piling up on my diningroom table all week 😅

Had a very lazy day. Was needed

Getting into bed with freshly shaved legs and new bed sheets

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The guy at the bus stop letting me get on the bus first
My husband calling me to make sure I'm up
Not falling over on the ice big achievement for me

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
After a massive hair mishap by a clueless hairdresser which was made even worse by another hairdresser when I asked them to fix it, I spent months wearing a bun everyday to hide my black hair turned yellow / green / brass. I’m such a feminine person who loves wearing my hair down and having to wear my hair in a bun everyday depersonalized me entirely. I felt I looked like a boy for months. Yesterday, I went to the hairdresser for a toner and didn’t know what to expect or even what I wanted. I just wanted to restore some kind of uniformity of color because I’m not one for crazy hair styles. The lovely hairdresser sat down and listened and within 1 hour of toner work, he brought my hair back to life just like that! I’m so grateful and it was the cheapest appointment of all at that. I can now wear my hair down and style it as I wish. I can’t stop looking at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Yesterday
- Had a scan and everything is ok with baby
- Went for lunch with my partner, something we don't normally get to do midweek as we both work full time
- Went for a nice long walk in the snow and it was really bright and sunny, lovely weather

• Heart

LM1

1.Getting a message from my daughters 2 teachers that she is doing fab and how proud of her they (and us) are.
2. I fell over on my way to work (no injury) just total embarrassment, so i did what i do and laugh so everyone can see me laughing and might not find it so funny 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
3. At work... Ask a child to name a farm animal, he says "Terry" 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

MagpieTree

1) discovering this thread and reading through all the lovely things that have made you all happy

2) having a great doctors appointment today where they confirmed they can go ahead with my IVF, despite my high BMI

3) my favourite crisps being in stock after I haven't seen them for months!

• Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
🧖🏻‍♀️ Managed to complete my ‘morning routine’ which sets me up for the day

🥞 Managed to have breakfast which I usually forget/don’t have time for

🖥 Feeling quite positive about work at the moment

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Coffee in bed (I’m newly retired and it’s still not properly sunk in yet that I am free!!!)😀

2 pairs of toddlers pjs drying on the radiator (my grandchildren stayed over at the weekend)💙💖

Beautiful early Morning sunshine ☀

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
The horrible man in Sainsbury’s who shouted at the check out worker and made her cry. He then walked outside and fell flat on his face in front of everyone. They all cheered 😂😂😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We found out yesterday we were having a little girl. We got a pink teddy bear with her heartbeat in and I left it on the sofa, walked in the livingroom and my 3 year old was sat saying ‘I want to listen to my sisters heartbeat’ 🥺 so cute

I bought some apple crumble blondies from the Asda the other day. Forgot I had them but just remembered and had one, they were delicious 😋

My toddler is a bit poorly (full of cold) and although it’s not nice seeing him poorly he’s very cuddly 🤗

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
- Woke up all cosy in bed with my partner and cat, I just love that feeling of the 3 of us all content in the mornings and the cat in the middle lol 🥰
- I have 4 minutes left of work then its the weekend ☺
- I bought some Christmas decorations in Home Bargains today 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I’ve not posted for a while due to ending up with long Covid and spraining my ankle (not at the same time

1. After a rough couple of months, I finally feel like I’m turning a new corner.

2. My brother sent me lots of photos of my nieces and baby nephew having fun.

3. I had a bath and washed my hair and feel so much better.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My toddler was very poorly today and he was giving lot’s of cuddles. Him being poorly didn’t make me smile but I enjoyed the extra cuddly cuddles

My bf came back from the Aldi with our fave pastries

Got into bed and i’d changed the bed sheets and i felt proper snug and comfy.

• Heart
🪴I watched a video that someone posted on a thread here of an American guy called Kevin doing a house tour showing his huge number of plants.

🐈 I've given my cats lots of strokes today which always gives me an l enormous sense of wellbeing.

🕗 It's nearly Happy Valley time 😀.

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
A video my daughter sent of my little grandson telling tales on his baby sister!!

Drinking my first coffee of the day in my gorgeous new Mother’s Day present mug.

Waking up and then remembering I’m now retired and don’t have to get up and go to a job I hate (it’s only been a month and still a novelty).

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My toddler coming out with random things. Told me he was ‘proud of me’ but then he said he was proud of the bath and proud of my watch 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Felt gross so done a workout and now I feels miles better

Remembered I bought a grab bag of prawn cocktail walkers yesterday so ate them happily today 😂

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
Went for a walk at lunch and was followed by a robin for about half of it.

I had a banging roast dinner for dinner.

Found out someone I used to work with might be returning to the company, she was fabulous to work with so can't wait to have her back.

• Heart

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
♥ Realised today I am on track to hit my first big weight loss milestone this week - 20 pounds down

♥ Woke up in a bad mood but managed to shift it into a good mood with some mindfulness and humour

♥ Meeting a good friend today that I haven’t seen in over a year. I miss them but we’re far away from each other now

• Heart