3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had good customer service in a shop

Saw a cute dog dressed in tartan dog jacket

Daylight when leaving out early this morning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday
Finished a really good book
My online purchases arrived and are all good
A stranger asked where I bought my dress - made me feel good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ordered a dress and a pair of heels for a night out I’m going on. tried on both and I’m happy with how both look

Went to the Asda with my toddler and he was making me laugh telling me what to pick up during shopping

Had a couple hours just me and my fella tonight, we didn’t even put the tv on just chatted away. Lately we’ve been barely spending time together just falling asleep so was nice to chat

• Heart
My partner is away for a few nights and I miss him already so I went to buy myself new pyjamas, put fresh bedding on and climbed in after a nice bath. No better feeling!

• Heart
❤Starting taking adhd meds after a ten year break and I feel like I’ve had the best day in ages! Clear headed and much calmer.

❤Getting my nails done for the first time this year and will feel so fresh and fancy! 💅 I’m a bit of a Tom boy style wise but love having a mani.

❤ Had a lovely chat with a lady at the bus stop about my dog, she just seemed like sunshine personified! I love when our pets bring joy to others too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My children are staying with their grandparents for a few days, so I’ve had a lie in and feel refreshed for it.

It’s sunny today so I’ve managed to get the washing out on the line and the laundry basket is empty.

Had a nice evening yesterday with my husband. We went out for dinner and spent the evening binge watching Succession which we love atm.

• Heart
🛁 Given my bathroom a really deep clean and it’s all nice and fresh
🧊Our old freezer has gone to the tip abd freed up some much needed space
🌸The beautiful magnolia tree across the road is in full bloom

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Playing with my son at the swimming pool. We laughed continuously and he did awesome while swimming.

Got some new decorative bits for my living room.

Wore a new jumpsuit and long cardigan today and loved the look of it.

• Heart
I’ve not posted for a while due to ending up with long Covid and spraining my ankle (not at the same time

1. After a rough couple of months, I finally feel like I’m turning a new corner.

2. My brother sent me lots of photos of my nieces and baby nephew having fun.

3. I had a bath and washed my hair and feel so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had my highlights refreshed and am very happy with the colour

going away with friends next week, so bought a few bits for this

finally took some stuff to the dress maker to get them altered - they’ve been sitting in a bag for weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve baked a cherry loaf and looking forward to a slice as soon as it’s out of oven

My husband’s on his 2nd tip run as we are clearing lots of unwanted stuff out

Excited to spend the day with my grandchildren tomorrow

• Heart
Got asked for id buying a bottle of wine in asda very surprised massive food shop and I'm pushing 40 but feel like I look a hundred. I don't drive so don't have any id so saved money could buy it and feel young lol.
Dads fixed my make up table chair after a hour of asking him unlike my partner
And the housework is done 😀

• Heart
I'm in the office today, which I don't usually enjoy but today there's barely anyway in so it's lovely and quiet!

I had a blood test on lunch and they managed to get it first try, which is unheard of for me.

I've just had my favourite lunch and I've got my favourite snack for my mid-afternoon slump.

• Heart
Empty washing basket

Managed to go out before it started to rain

Found £10 in a coat pocket

• Heart
1. My friend visited me and bought me a magazine. We had a lovely catch up.

2. My brother sent me a photo of his cat 🐱 acting crazy.

3. I slept well last night for the first time in three nights.

• Heart
Hit the Lidl bakery and took my team some muffins and iced coffees in and we had a nice Friday brunch.

When I got home my husband was shovelling some stuff in to the skip looking all rain swept and I came over a bit Mills and Boon 😄.

Nice evening out with a friend, film and cocktails 🍸.

• Haha
  • Heart
The lighter nights

The owl that was hooting in my garden in the early hours of this morning

Vases of daffodils around my home

• Heart
Managed to have a good sort out of the garden, wardrobes and cupboard under the stairs and I feel better knowing things are back in order

A surprise visit from a family member who lives up north, haven’t seen him since before covid so it was lovely

Gorgeous weather all weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 2
1. I love the lighter mornings and evenings.

2. I had a warm bath with Epsom salts and lavender oil. It felt so relaxing.

3. In bed early with a book 📕

• Heart
Reactions: 2