Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone at work told me my skin was lovely and I was ‘glowing’ as someone that has been suffering with acne, acne scars and roseaca for the last 10 years the random comment really made my day!

Made an absolutely banging lasagne for tea

My toddler telling me what he had been up to whilst I was at work. He is at a very chatty age 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Done my first 12 hour shift in my new job today and done really well. Really proud of myself 😁

A friend offering me a lift home and we had a good gab the way back

My toddler going ‘Mummmyyy! I’ve missed you’ when i came through the door 😄😄

• Heart

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
My son's new Great Dane puppy tearing through the house tossing one of my Ugg boots in the air 😆
My elderly neighbour walking back from the shops - alongside his Jack Russel terrier who was carrying the newspaper in his mouth!
The cute little Robin staring at me from the garden, whilst I was washing dishes!

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
I had a lovely dream that I was sitting in a beautiful garden drinking tea with my darling late Mom. It has made me feel so happy all day.

My new dishwasher has been fitted.

The gorgeous spring bulbs in my garden.

• Heart

blahblahboring

VIP Member
1. Getting the all clear on a skin cancer check

2. Getting started on a big work project

3. Having a laugh with my husband

• Heart
Reactions: 8

AsilGT

Chatty Member
My neighbour offered to cut my lawn as I’ve not been able to

Got sent a funny video

Found an interesting podcast to listen to

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Yesterday

Had a long soak in the bath after work and used a Lush bath bomb I got for christmas

Couldn't be arsed to cook so we had a freezer tea, turkey dinosaurs, potato smileys and spaghetti hoops. Felt like a kid again :ROFLMAO:

Got my results back for an assignment I recently did and I got 100%!

• Heart
  • Haha

pinkmug

VIP Member
My new shoes are comfy
Learned that two friends whom I met online ages ago will visit next week and we'll get to spend some time together in person, looking forward to it.
I don't follow the thread but Mrs Meldrum's 'If diarrhoea was a person' title made me cackle haha

• Heart
  • Haha

Slaybutter

VIP Member
1. Speaking with my brother. Been a few weeks and I missed him 🫶
2. Did a craft which took less than 3 minutes (melt & pour soap in a fluted mold) but I will still get to enjoy the results months from now
3. Noticing the technique was the same one I used for melting white chocolate in my first real job at a chocolate “factory”

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
We have booked an abroad holiday for May. Our first holiday in 10 years, so will be my son and daughters first time on an aeroplane. They are so excited 😊

A good workout at the gym. The weights that felt too heavy when I started are now manageable 🏋️‍♀️

Going into my 8th week of calorie counting. This is a record for me 😅. Feeling good 👍🏻

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Did a YouTube work out this morning and enjoyed it.

Saw some birds hanging around the bird bath so chipped out the ice and put fresh water in and a Robin got in and had a bath. Robins are so hard! 💪.

Found a receipt I thought I had lost and managed to get cash back for some clothes rather than a credit note 🙌 💸.

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Went to a food market and got some wild garlic pesto and nduja 🤤.

Ran into an old neighbour and made plans to meet up ☕ .

No work tomorrow 🥳. Have promised the kids a buffet and kitchen disco.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
This thread.🙂
So many threads on Tattle are full of hate.

Egg on toast for breakfast
The eggs from an honesty box were actually tasty. 😋

Picking wild garlic.
Any free food is OK by me. I love it.🌾

• Heart

Slaybutter

VIP Member
- putting a water dispenser in my bedroom. I have wanted this since I first saw it as an amenity in an old brownstone apartment and it just made so much sense 💧
- craving and making blended ice coffees and chocolate strawberry açaí bowls. (I’m pretty sure this is my body’s way of fending off a migraine headache.) My head feels so nice 😊
- thinking up a recipe that I’m now excited to try out 👩🏻‍🍳

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
My son's new Great Dane puppy tearing through the house tossing one of my Ugg boots in the air 😆
My elderly neighbour walking back from the shops - alongside his Jack Russel terrier who was carrying the newspaper in his mouth!
The cute little Robin staring at me from the garden, whilst I was washing dishes!
-This list put a smile on my face 😄
- I took today off and it was good timing too. First day of period and I also woke up with a stiff neck, so knowing I'd be home all day was such a relief.
- Read half of my book without getting distracted.

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Only have two that I can think of but I’ll take them

1) The fact I only have a four day week this week as I’m away in the Cotswolds from
Friday
2) I’ve just had a really lovely email from a non-executive director telling me how impressed they were with me and my work today and ending it with “Your work is seen, and is valued.”

I suppose the third and final thing is being grateful that I have had a chilled evening and I’m now going to continue winding down. Hopefully, I get a good nights sleep next (let us pray 🙏)

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
My little granddaughter had a good first day at nursery

Sitting in the sun listening to the birdsong and the calming sound of my water fountain

Chatting to a lovely neighbour

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
1 today so far but it's a biggy. My 15 year old son was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease last year. He's been through so many procedures, 12 week long liquid diets, MRIs, medications etc etc. We were spending all day at the hospital every 3 weeks for IV medication. We begged for the injection medication he can take at home and they agreed. He's been on it 8 months now and I had a phone call from his consultant today, the results from his latest MRI show no signs of active disease 🥺. This is huge. He has to go in and be sedated for another camera test for a closer look then if that shows the same results then he will officially be in remission. I know people slate it but I'm so thankful for the NHS. ❤

• Heart

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
This is sort of bittersweet but it did make me smile.
The principal at my old high school (and my brother's current high school) unexpectedly passed away a couple days ago at a relatively young age. We went to the wake to pay our respects and it was heartwarming to see how the community rallied around the family. His wife and daughters were obviously in shock and in no condition to greet all the people who went to see him (and it was a lot of people), and he had few other relatives in the area, so the school staff stepped in, organised everything and took turns staying at the wake, staying with the family etc. One of my brother's teachers stopped to talk to us for a bit and it was obvious that he was exhausted and shaken too but he was still there for them. These people put their own families and lives on hold to support this grieving family and honor this man and it was honestly beautiful to see.

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
1. I'm the lighest I have weighed in 2 years 🥺🥳
2. I'm actually enjoying the gym and look forward to going (don't tell my husband, I'd hate him to think he's right 😅)
3. Music full blast hiding my god awful singing 😝

• Heart