3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1)- The football yesterday
2) Being at Anfield and witnessing in person the most beautiful game and result.
3) Bobby Firmino getting the 7th goal.
Im still on cloud 9 and will be for the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lying in bed with my toddler and he was going ‘I love Mummy’ and I said ‘I love you more’ and he’d go ‘no i love you more’ but we were doing it over and over 😂

My boyfriend having a cup of tea waiting for me when I got in from work

My boyfriend randomly asking me if I’ve been using teeth whitener (I haven’t lol) cos my teeth look really white 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spending the day with my beautiful little grandchildren and lovely daughter.

The gorgeous blue sky and sunshine we had here.

Waking up and feeling so happy that I will never have to work in a job I hate again (I took early retirement last week).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My dad came over to give me some DIY advice and it was just nice to see him.

I had a natter with a colleague this morning who I don’t speak to much and it really made me laugh.

I had a lush jacket potato with prawns for my dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) conversation with old schoolfriend about the snow. I dread to think how long I've known him now, I'm not revealing it 🤣

2) bumped into a friend at the shop, he paid for my bill £25 before I could stop him

3) nice new perfume, it's only an M&S one but I like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im taking my little girl bowling, just me and her this afternoon and shes so excited 😊

Yesterday the dress size down jeans i ordered fit 🥺

Weigh day today and I've dropped 4lbs after the scales not budging for weeks. I'm glad I didn't throw the towel in and continue being unhappy in my old habits. Looking forward to a slimmer summer 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got 2 super soft over sized jumpers from Primark at £4 each, cosy 🤗.

Took the kids sledging and had so much fun.

Slow cooker beef curry 🌶.

• Heart
My toddler waking up and telling me he missed me yesterday whilst I was on a long shift at work

Cheeky nap on the sofa during a very lazy day

My partner bringing some nice snacks from Aldi

• Heart
My husband and my uncle looking much smarter than the wedding party looked at the bigged up wedding we went to

The fact we have gale force winds and rain all day and I've got holiday from work so don't have to venture out in it

Because im off today I can snuggled up at home watch some of my favourite girly films and my favourite snacks I don't have to share 😁

• Heart
Various dogs at crufts doing the agility competitions and barking with excitement all the way round.

The dog house on tv when someone clicks with a dog.

Myself trying to teach my cat agility type tasks by encouraging him to go in and out of the coffee table legs. (Which he did on the promise of treats)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. My Look Fantastic, Selfridges and White Company
deliveries arrived.

2. Had a couple brilliant calls with my work colleagues pertaining to an exciting upcoming week.

3. Consequent to reseeding my lawn my seed has initiated regermination which is particularly conducive as a hotter climate is evidently forthcoming.

• Heart
I was trying to avoid chocolate at all costs, but the supermarket I order my groceries from added a free chocolate treat in my basket form Mother’s Day. It was wrapped in a red heart. So cute!

• Heart
- cuddles with our pony this morning, who was being uncharacteristically affectionate! (She then mugged me for carrots, so likely cupboard love!)
- listening to DD chatter about her school friends
- planning an upcoming mini break with DD (mini golf and pedalos will feature, apparently 🤣)

• Heart
My sister in law came round unexpectedly.

I found some cords on Vinted in the next size up. I've made an offer on them so hopefully I'll win and then I can move the ones that are lurking in my wardrobe making me feel crap because they are too small, out and enjoy wearing the one I hope I win!

It's my second Mother's day as a single parent. The last twelve months have been tremendously shite but I'm beginning to feel better and am looking forward to chilling tomorrow with my babies. They aren't really babies at all. The youngest is nearly 9 but they'll always be babies to me.

• Heart
My toddler saying happy Mummys day to me randomly all throughout the day

My bf taking us out for an absolutely banging breakfast at a place I’ve wanted to try for ages! It was soooo good. Really nice treat

Presents my bf and son got me for Mother’s day 🥰 Was so spoilt!

• Heart
Being crammed in bed this morning with everyone eating Lindor for breakfast.

Delicious pub dinner.

My youngest lost a tooth and I found them obsessively cleaning it so that "the tooth fairy finds it acceptable" 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Yesterday

- Feeling much stronger after a bout of illness
- Unexpected flowers from my daughter who is usually disorganized and forgetful. She’s never remembered before
- Had a very relaxing day reading a book that I’m enjoying

• Heart
A video my daughter sent of my little grandson telling tales on his baby sister!!

Drinking my first coffee of the day in my gorgeous new Mother’s Day present mug.

Waking up and then remembering I’m now retired and don’t have to get up and go to a job I hate (it’s only been a month and still a novelty).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A hot cup of coffee after being out in the heavy rain and feeling cold.

That's only one thing but it was as good as 3 things

• Heart
Only have two that I can think of but I’ll take them

1) The fact I only have a four day week this week as I’m away in the Cotswolds from
Friday
2) I’ve just had a really lovely email from a non-executive director telling me how impressed they were with me and my work today and ending it with “Your work is seen, and is valued.”

I suppose the third and final thing is being grateful that I have had a chilled evening and I’m now going to continue winding down. Hopefully, I get a good nights sleep next (let us pray 🙏)

• Heart
Reactions: 8