3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday
- Went to my Mums for dinner and it was really nice
- My dog doing a tappy tap dance and bum wiggle when I get home out of excitement
- Me and my bf got into bed really early, turned our phones off and watched a tv series together, haven't had proper quality time in weeks so it was nice

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went to a challenging exercise class and I (sort of) kept up, without looking like a plonker

Finished the ironing, basket is empty

Left overs from last night’s dinner so I don’t have to cook

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1) Booked highlights for tomorrow

2) Super excited as I’m going to the opening of a new club located in Mayfair

3) Kept up my sunbed schedule today am very proud of myself hahah lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Both my sons had a good day at school, my eldest in particular got a lot of praise for a project he’d done at home during the school strikes this week. ⭐

My husband is feeling loads better after being really poorly with Covid since last week so we ran some errands and got a Lidl bakery lunch. 🥐

We are finally organised and ready for our holiday to Florida this weekend. ✈ 🇺🇸

- Woke up all cosy in bed with my partner and cat, I just love that feeling of the 3 of us all content in the mornings and the cat in the middle lol 🥰
- I have 4 minutes left of work then its the weekend ☺
- I bought some Christmas decorations in Home Bargains today 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cleaned out 3 kitchen cabinets - it doesn’t sound like much but I’ve procrastinated so long, I feel I’ve climbed a mountain

Got in the car and saw my husband had filled up the tank for me

watched a BBC programme on Len Goodman and I found I was smiling all way through it.

• Heart
Had a horrid week and my best friend has surprised me by booking a weekend away and the coast for both families Oct half term 🥰.

Been cutting and colouring my own hair for the past few months (paid for highlights for 20 yrs) and I'm honestly the happiest I've been with it in ages.

Treat myself to a new OPI nail polish in a fab Autumnal colour.

Just the one, but it amounts to three! :)

Went out to visit relatives. Took a £10 note to give to their child for sweeties - I didn't bother taking my purse, or a bag, just lifted the money from my emergency-money-in-case-I-buy-too-much-shite-from-the-garage hidey-hole in the car.

Stayed for about two and a half hours chatting, having coffee, etc. Just before I left I went to give child the money - GONE! Nowhere to be seen. o_O We searched everywhere; pockets, on top of cabinets where I thought I'd set it, all around the seating area, down the backs of sofas, the kitchen, even the bloody bathroom - nowt.

Never mind, says I, I should have another in the car. So out we went and I swear to God, there was the tenner sitting in the street, in full view about 10 feet away right in front of the car (I'd dropped it, obv). Now, the strange thing is, the street is quite a busy one, lots of children playing about, etc. ... and it still being there after two and a half hours??? Must've been a very calm day, no wind ... :unsure:

Anyway, I know it was only a tenner but that really cheered me up. 😊

Sketchers trainers arrived early today love them 😍
Rota came in for next week with my time on really need it
Having a little cooked breakfast

• Heart
- Got to go for a hike late morning, in a beautiful place, with the sun beaming down 🤩
- came upon three elderly gents on said hike, who were sitting at a Riverside, enjoying a picnic, chatting enthusiastically ! ( this image really made me smile widely!)
- binge watched the last two episodes of the Beckham documentary tonight and really enjoyed it!

Yesterday

The colder weather, my fav 🤍
Fell asleep on the sofa with the dog and when I woke up my bf had put a blanket over us to keep us warm 🥰
Got a new rug for my living room and it’s soooo soft and fluffy

Need to get this out before everything goes Pete tong

- I had a good day today, been really well disciplined with my work and getting tasks done at lunch time around the home. I feel organised and like I might escape tonight and tomorrow with my sanity still intact.

- the baby had a good day at nursery and has been smiley this evening, lovely having cuddle with her and her being content

- 5 has also been extremely lovely, looking forward to doing bedtime with her later.

- bonus 4th: a guy let me pass on the pavement on the way to the supermarket and he gave me the loveliest smile. Really brightened my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw two toddlers animatedly bickering at a crossing over who got to press the button.

Found some gorgeous yet crazy comfy heels for a wedding we're invited to in Nov.

Bought a Christmas tree ornament in honour of our pups first Christmas with us.
20231017_113343.jpg

• Heart
Pain easing in my chest.
Going shopping for homewares.
Waking from a late afternoon nap!

• Heart
I watched The Last Holiday (with queen latifah) and it was so good and heart warming.

I played with my cat - she's just a freak and makes me laugh.

I don't know the specifics but I saw my mum earlier and we were smiling and making each other laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3