3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my toddler picking 3 biscuits from the biscuit tin, I said ‘you’re only meant to have 1 don’t be greedy’ and he goes ‘one is for Mummy one is for Daddy and one is for me’ and gives me and his dad a biscuit each 😂

A nice message from a friend

My boyfriend having the evening off so we get to spend some time together

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a lovely dream that I was sitting in a beautiful garden drinking tea with my darling late Mom. It has made me feel so happy all day.

My new dishwasher has been fitted.

The gorgeous spring bulbs in my garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday

went for a lovely walk in the beach and stopped for coffee before heading home

looked after my neighbours child for a couple of hours and he’s naughty but made me laugh

been using azelaic acid on my face for a few weeks and my skin is clearer and smoother.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
-50% off coupon in the mail for the food delivery company I use 💕

-trying a new burger 🍔

-realizing my cooking isn’t half bad! this epiphany after a series of disappointing and/or worrying (cold and undercooked chicken tacos - what! 🫣) takeaways 😅

ETA: just kidding. I went for a glass of water and saw my air fryer & remembered i have it to thank for everything delicious coming out of my kitchen. oops 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Coffee in bed (I’m newly retired and it’s still not properly sunk in yet that I am free!!!)😀

2 pairs of toddlers pjs drying on the radiator (my grandchildren stayed over at the weekend)💙💖

Beautiful early Morning sunshine ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The horrible man in Sainsbury’s who shouted at the check out worker and made her cry. He then walked outside and fell flat on his face in front of everyone. They all cheered 😂😂😂

• Haha
1) discovering this thread and reading through all the lovely things that have made you all happy

2) having a great doctors appointment today where they confirmed they can go ahead with my IVF, despite my high BMI

3) my favourite crisps being in stock after I haven't seen them for months!

• Heart
Been AWOL from this thread for a few weeks. Found out we were pregnant after two losses. Today, we had a reassurance scan and saw our baby’s heartbeat. 8w2d - a long way to go but the furthest we have got so far and we are so so happy ❤🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been AWOL from this thread for a few weeks. Found out we were pregnant after two losses. Today, we had a reassurance scan and saw our baby’s heartbeat. 8w2d - a long way to go but the furthest we have got so far and we are so so happy ❤🙏🏻
Congratulations my lovely 🥰 I have had 3 losses in a row and know the pain and worry but try and stay positive and enjoy your pregnancy 🤍 ✨

• Heart
My new dishwasher has arrived!😀

The gorgeous smell of hyacinths in my garden, planted in the pots and urns which used to belong to my late parents and late aunty ❤

A picture of my darling grandchildren on our family WhatsApp group 💙💖

• Heart
Congratulations my lovely 🥰 I have had 3 losses in a row and know the pain and worry but try and stay positive and enjoy your pregnancy 🤍 ✨
Thank you ❤ it’s so worrying isn’t it but we are keeping positive and talking ‘when’ and not ‘if’ for the first time x

• Heart
yesterday

Had the last magnum in the freezer, didn’t share and didn’t feel guilty

my friend called round and we had a lovely natter and cup of tea

Washed, dried and put away 2 loads of laundry and felt like super woman

• Heart
Had a lovely catch up with my aunty.

Managed to get the entire downstairs of my house tidied and cleaned this morning in about an hour.

Picked up two bars of Milka (one with Daim and one with caramel) from Poundland for tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My friend bought me some blonde chocolate hot cross buns cos I was going on about how much I loved them the other day

Watching my toddler play before, he’s got a funny little imagination. Making all the shampoo bottles in the bathroom wait for an imaginary bus, and he was going ‘one ticket please! Thanks bus driver!’ 😂

Knowing I have 2 weeks off after today 😊

• Heart
- The little girl with Down Syndrome having great fun in the swimming pool this morning
- My family wolfing down my Risotto
- ME - furiously looking for my reading glasses then catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror ..... with my glasses on my head 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorting through old family photos - both sad as they were in my late Dad’s possessions, and happy as so many lovely memories

Helping my husband tidy out our spare room to make a bedroom for our grandchildren when they come to stay.

Rearranging my lovely Mother’s Day flowers which are still going strong.

• Heart