3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧖🏻‍♀️ Managed to complete my ‘morning routine’ which sets me up for the day

🥞 Managed to have breakfast which I usually forget/don’t have time for

🖥 Feeling quite positive about work at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got a bit upset at work today and a girl i started with at the same time gave me some lovely reassuring words and advice

i was in Boots and asked the no7 counter for a foundation colour match and the lady said ‘the foundation you’re wearing now looks amazing’ i was made up with the compliment 😂

I bought some bunny munch from m&s and omg it was so nice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Made a really nice smoked fish salad for tea.

Walked a dog with my friend and his dog. The dogs are best friends and always happy to see each other.

Made some progress on a big work project.

• Heart
Thanks @pinkmug for starting the new thread. I just went to look for the last one to add my 3 things and then make a new one only to find you already had - thank you!

1) My son is trying to go to bed without nappy pants on and he was so chuffed with himself earlier when he realised he’d had 4 dry nights in a row.

2) Our heating broke today and my husband took to wearing our son’s superhero hooded blanket to keep warm, he looked ridiculous but it made me laugh all day.

3) I thought I’d done something wrong at work and got myself all worked up about it, turns out the issue wasn’t caused by me and I’d totally jumped the gun worrying - the relief was huge!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The guy at the bus stop letting me get on the bus first
My husband calling me to make sure I'm up
Not falling over on the ice big achievement for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went for a nice walk before work which helped clear my head
Came in to work to find a client had sent me a nice thank you card for some work I did
Some boots I ordered turned up and I really like them

• Heart
Accidentally took something from work home with me so i had to go back in with my toddler to drop it off, everyone was buzzing with my toddler and was saying how lovely he is

Loads of cake at work. there was a giant fondant fancy and it was amazing

getting home and the day ending 🥲

• Heart
Urgh, I’m a moody witch today… 🫠

📚 Really enjoyed reading again recently, so have been rereading some of my favourites

☕ Thought I had ran out of coffee but remembered a box I had stashed away

🐱 Had THE sweetest cuddle with one of my cats. He was so cute, my heart could have burst. He is the less cuddly one so it always means more

🥺

• Heart
It's finally Friday :D
I've had a bit or hormonal acne recently but it seems to be clearing up, I felt a bit more confident this morning than I have done
On my way to work I had spotify on shuffle and it was playing some belters, I was singing away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My son's new Great Dane puppy tearing through the house tossing one of my Ugg boots in the air 😆
My elderly neighbour walking back from the shops - alongside his Jack Russel terrier who was carrying the newspaper in his mouth!
The cute little Robin staring at me from the garden, whilst I was washing dishes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My son's new Great Dane puppy tearing through the house tossing one of my Ugg boots in the air 😆
My elderly neighbour walking back from the shops - alongside his Jack Russel terrier who was carrying the newspaper in his mouth!
The cute little Robin staring at me from the garden, whilst I was washing dishes!
-This list put a smile on my face 😄
- I took today off and it was good timing too. First day of period and I also woke up with a stiff neck, so knowing I'd be home all day was such a relief.
- Read half of my book without getting distracted.

• Heart
1.Getting a message from my daughters 2 teachers that she is doing fab and how proud of her they (and us) are.
2. I fell over on my way to work (no injury) just total embarrassment, so i did what i do and laugh so everyone can see me laughing and might not find it so funny 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
3. At work... Ask a child to name a farm animal, he says "Terry" 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👩🏼‍💻 Had a very chilled work day

🍗 Had a very bad good day which I’m trying not to regret

❤ Some very funny, sweet moments with my OH today

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Done my first 12 hour shift in my new job today and done really well. Really proud of myself 😁

A friend offering me a lift home and we had a good gab the way back

My toddler going ‘Mummmyyy! I’ve missed you’ when i came through the door 😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did a YouTube work out this morning and enjoyed it.

Saw some birds hanging around the bird bath so chipped out the ice and put fresh water in and a Robin got in and had a bath. Robins are so hard! 💪.

Found a receipt I thought I had lost and managed to get cash back for some clothes rather than a credit note 🙌 💸.

• Heart
🌞 The sun is out!! Still crazy cold, but it's so nice

🕰 It's noticeably lighter, later - I've been driving kid to her club in pitch dark for months and last night it was light out!

🗣 Had a great non-work chat with a colleague I'm not that close with - gave me the warm & fuzzies

• Heart
1. Speaking with my brother. Been a few weeks and I missed him 🫶
2. Did a craft which took less than 3 minutes (melt & pour soap in a fluted mold) but I will still get to enjoy the results months from now
3. Noticing the technique was the same one I used for melting white chocolate in my first real job at a chocolate “factory”

• Heart
Had a day to myself in the house and had a bit of a self care/ pamper morning

the sun has been shining so I put my clothes airer outside and my washing dried even though it was still cold. I love putting washing outside to dry

some new wax melts I got smell lovely

• Heart
My Net A Porter beauty advent calendar arrived

My Look Fantastic delivery arrived.

Finally purchased a Google Nest 3rd generation thermostat

• Heart
Reactions: 7