3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and the hub had a rare day off together so took the kids and puppy to a local hall and gardens and had a lovely day.

Let the kids pick a book, one picked a kids cook book which is lovely and has lots of my kind of recipes in, for anyone interested it's called: Lunch at 10 Pomegranate Street.

Glass of red and last episode of Ted Lasso tonight 😪.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a belated birthday day with hubby
Had a lovely dinner out
Afternoon at the cinema
And a night sunggled up together in front of the tv

• Heart
Reactions: 4
-Plucked up the courage to go into a hairdresser for a haircut. I have an irrational fear of doing so, and had not been for four years. I'm THRILLED with the result!
- went to Boots to purchase my favorite skin cleasing balm, only to find it on offer. Worked out I got it half price, and a second for only an extra couple of quid!!
- My husband has not been well, very down lately, with multiple health niggles. Today though, he felt great! Happy days!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had a McFlurry
A fabulous lymphatic massage
Finally painful mouth ulcers have healed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hearing the kids laugh in the pool. The dog was happily in and out until there was a bit of grass in the water that resembled a spider, then he wouldn't go near 🤣.

Found a dress in the style I've been looking for, for ages. For a bargain £12.

Got the perfect birthday gift for a friend.

• Heart
Picked the car up from the repair shop and all the bumps and scrapes have vanished - they did a great job

Everyone is out and the house is quiet and tidy

new shoots on a plant I thought was dead, I’ve been trying to nurture it back to life not thinking it would happen

• Heart
Eldest child got voted class ambassador today 🥺❤.

Icy shandy in a lovely beer garden during lunch break 🍺😎.

The husband is off out tonight and the kids want pizza so I have made myself a little tapas style meal for one 🍤🤤.

• Heart
- My 5 yr old’s impressive resilience around kids who aren’t as friendly and inclusive as she is.
- her teaching herself how to climb over a fence after seeing another girl do it and having that major sense of accomplishment
- playing catch with her from her trampoline

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My toddler coming out with random things. Told me he was ‘proud of me’ but then he said he was proud of the bath and proud of my watch 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Felt gross so done a workout and now I feels miles better

Remembered I bought a grab bag of prawn cocktail walkers yesterday so ate them happily today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve spent the day on an island inhabited by thousands of rabbits so …

1. Rabbits

2. Rabbits

3. Rabbits

• Heart
I love this thread. It’s so wholesome. 🥰 going back to read them all later. This is a slight cheat - I have 3 from Saturday:
1- hair being done
2- boyfriend getting me flowers.
3 - getting complemented on my weight loss and how well I’m doing.
I’ll come back and report todays later on

• Heart
Did a big clean this morning and listened to some good tunes to motivate me. 🧼 🧹

Started packing suitcases for our family holiday in 3 weeks time. Felt productive and it’s made me feel really excited for it. ✈ 🇺🇸

My youngest son hasn’t had a great time coping with starting school recently, but today his teacher posted some nice pictures of his day and the things he’s been doing on the school app, and said he’d had a fab day. ⭐

Met up with an old friend for lunch and had a really good catch up

Had a text from my FIL to say his hospital appointment went well and he's got the all clear

The systems were down at work for an hour or so and I couldn't really be arsed to work anyway so I used the time to sit and scroll tiktok 😂

• Heart
Had a rare day off child free cos I had AL, my partner was off and my son was in nursery, so me and my partner went and had lunch together in a nice cafe. I had avocado, tomato and poached egg on toast with halloumi on the side. it was glorious 🤩

Went to pick my toddler up from his new nursery in the primary school, I was stood at the gate and could see him through the window and he noticed me and kept waving and waving, wouldn’t keep his eye off me it was so cute 😂

Waking up at 10 past 7, was a lie in for me 🤪

• Heart
Had a lovely weekend away with a newish boyfriend and so excited to see where the relationship goes

My sister offered a better job so she is chuffed

Gonna have a chill evening in front of the telly tonight in my snuggly pjs

Mcdonalds emailed me a monopoly code & it won me a meal
My little Cousin drew a great picture of my Cat
I made Cheesy stuffed breadsticks

My mum is away so I called to check on my dad. He’s not a talker and usually leaves everything to my mum but was unusually chatty - guess he’s missing her.

Pilates class - always makes me smile and feel good

Had lunch with my friend - we laughed and laughed - was good for the soul

• Heart
Yesterday
My dog is due a haircut this week and his ears are really long, he looks a bit like tina turner and it was making me laugh
The rain hitting against the window whilst I was all cosy in bed, nice to not be sweating constantly!
I got some new wax melts which smell lovely

Yesterday - Crushed a run after months of no exercise.

Had a work call that went well.

My gorgeous fluffy cat Dreamy and I cuddled - adorable!

• Heart
Had my highlights done

Bought some comfort food at M&S

Bought a chillow thinking it may be a gimmick but it really works

• Heart
Reactions: 4